Trade idea!

I still like my delusional solution to trade for Todd Helton. :D :beer :cheers

Choi isnt our problem though

now Beltran, there's an idea

:) Choi sucks as well. 10 HRs isn't very good when you hit under .240 and every time you don't get a HR it is a K. We need a legitimate #3 hitter in front of Lowell. If I'm dreaming, I'm going all out in a possible scenario. I assume Beltran will go for the money and end up in Boston next year. If Colorado would eat some of his contract, Helton would provide a long time solution with Helton-Lowell-Cabrera in the middle.

Sigh, I'll stop dreaming now... :confused

I still like my delusional solution to trade for Todd Helton.? :D ? :beer ? :cheers

:) Choi sucks as well. 10 HRs isn't very good when you hit under .240 and every time you don't get a HR it is a K. We need a legitimate #3 hitter in front of Lowell. If I'm dreaming, I'm going all out in a possible scenario. I assume Beltran will go for the money and end up in Boston next year. If Colorado would eat some of his contract, Helton would provide a long time solution with Helton-Lowell-Cabrera in the middle.

Sigh, I'll stop dreaming now... :confused Wow. That is the worst trade talk ever. Helton cast more than 10,000 cars, CABRERA IS A GREAT NUMBER THREE HITTER, and Choi does not strike out all the time. He walks and get's singles.

I still like my delusional solution to trade for Todd Helton.?? :D ?? :beer ? :cheers

Sigh, I'll stop dreaming now... :confused Wow. That is the worst trade talk ever. Helton cast more than 10,000 cars, CABRERA IS A GREAT NUMBER THREE HITTER, and Choi does not strike out all the time. He walks and get's singles. You missed the point that Colorado would pick up some of his contract. :shifty

Also, Cabrera is NOT a number three hitter right now. He's even stated in interviews that he prefers hitting further down in the lineup. Imagine all the RBI opportunities Cabrera would get with Pierre/Helton/Lowell hitting in front of him. And that doesn't even consider Castillo if he ever gets healthy and can hit again. :D

But anyway, I know it likely won't happen. Message boards are for idle talk about things that will never happen. :hat

we can not in any way afford to lose pitching at this point

its all we have

If you don't score, you can't win.

Pavano can only pitch every 5th day. Whoever we move him for will hit everyday. If there was any validity to the Red Sox-Nomar deal mentioned here a while back that would work out great. Bringing in a legitimate 3 like Nomar would do wonders for this whole lineup.

Win or lose this year I don't see Pavano coming back. We have the luxary of having too many top of the rotation starters, we should go ahead and deal him now for a bat, perferably one that will be around for next year too.

Its going to be interesting to see what the front office can pull off. We're in a challenging situation in that we're basically committed to 6 of our 8 regulars and our minor league system is a little understocked. I maintain that the only thing we have to offer is starting pitching.

and Eddie my boy

Nix is hittin .316 with 6hr and 16rbi

no reason for the Rangers to move him anywhere

Ramp I guess I'm not the only one who thinks Texas wants a CF.

In this week Sporting News Rosenthal metion the Rangers probable will try and move Soriano for a CF. Well, there looking for help in OF.

and Eddie my boy

In this week Sporting News Rosenthal metion the Rangers probable will try and move Soriano for a CF. Well, there looking for help in OF. Can Soriano play short?

Guest Juanky

and Eddie my boy

In this week Sporting News Rosenthal metion the Rangers probable will try and move Soriano for a CF. Well, there looking for help in OF. Can Soriano play short? I'm sure he can learn

and Eddie my boy

In this week Sporting News Rosenthal metion the Rangers probable will try and move Soriano for a CF. Well, there looking for help in OF. I'll take Soriano and take my chances. If he's on the block, get him...(especially if we're planning on using Easley at short).