Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

not your average music thread

Featured Replies

I figured there are soo many different threads (started mostly by me and 'rock) that I'd put it into one thread. What are you listening to. Make it interesting though (like 'rock's music). Mine isn't as obscure as his, but I doubt most people (on this board) listen to a lot of the stuff I do.

 

Right now my playlist consists of the Bob Dylan Greatest Hits and some Robert Randolph.

 

 

Robert Randolph is amazing.

I figured there are soo many different threads (started mostly by me and 'rock) that I'd put it into one thread. What are you listening to. Make it interesting though (like 'rock's music). Mine isn't as obscure as his, but I doubt most people (on this board) listen to a lot of the stuff I do.

 

Right now my playlist consists of the Bob Dylan Greatest Hits and some Robert Randolph.

 

 

Robert Randolph is amazing.

Saw them perform in the Grammy's and I liked it and downloaded one of their songs.

 

As I post I was downloading some more songs from them from you. :thumbup

im loving this song by some african soul singer Goapele. its called "closer" and its the only one ive heard but its a great song. i might check out more of her stuff.

  • Author

DG1, yah I saw ya downloadin the stuff...im glad you like it. My friend has a lot of live stuff I'm gonna get from him soon....I guess it's THEM not HIM...its Robert Randolph and The Family or somethin like that

Currently occupying the changer in my sled....

 

311, The Sundays, Some old DMB live stuff, RATM, Barry White and of course, NWA strait outta Compton.

 

After considering this I think I may be a little schizophrenic when it comes to my music tastes.

Vince Guaraldi, The Charlie Brown Suite and Other Favorites

 

A great jazz album, it's Peanuts music. Guaraldi's always been one of my favorites.

Rufio, Rage Against The Machine, 311, Default, and A Perfect Circle, and Victor Wooten....

what are you doing listening to Victor Wooten .... awesome :thumbup

 

 

that dude makes me piss my pants on how talented he is ... I dont listen to him often but man he's a virtuoso on the bass

I saw Robert Randolph and his band play live at the Sprite Liquid Mix tour last year in Charlotte and it was very good...

 

Currently i've been listening to some Outkast, Dilated Peoples, Kanye West, Cannibal Ox, A Tribe Called Quest, Resin, Emery, and even No Doubt.

Tribe Called Quest is one of my favorite rap groups.

 

 

Listening to The Jaykawks and Snow Patrol right now.

 

And David Barazn(sp?) of Pedro the Lion

  • Author

on my playlist:

 

Atlanta Rythm Section - "So Into You"

Ben Harper - "Another Lonely Day"

Burlap To Cashmere (Christian acoustic) - "Is There Anybody Out There"

Johnny Horton - "Battle of New Orleans"

O.A.R. - "About An Hour Ago" (Live)

Dashboard, Fall Out Boy, Incubus, Rufio, Saves the Day, Taking Back Sunday, The Used.

 

The norm for me.

You have the same tastes as me....

Rufio, Rage Against The Machine, 311, Default, and A Perfect Circle, and Victor Wooten....

what are you doing listening to Victor Wooten .... awesome :thumbup

 

 

that dude makes me piss my pants on how talented he is ... I dont listen to him often but man he's a virtuoso on the bass Just because Im a Red Sox fan doesn't mean I dont have good taste.... :)

 

Wooten is just sick...he is like a one man band using just a single instrument.

*takes look into CD Player*

 

Empire Records Soundtrack

Smashing Pumpkins - Earphoria and Siamese Dream(Siamese Dream is always in their)

Radiohead - Hail to The Thief

Beth Orton - Pass in time

Dashboard, Fall Out Boy, Incubus, Rufio, Saves the Day, Taking Back Sunday, The Used.

 

The norm for me.

You have the same tastes as me.... We both just happen to be awesome. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.