not your average music thread

g8trz2003

I figured there are soo many different threads (started mostly by me and 'rock) that I'd put it into one thread. What are you listening to. Make it interesting though (like 'rock's music). Mine isn't as obscure as his, but I doubt most people (on this board) listen to a lot of the stuff I do.

Right now my playlist consists of the Bob Dylan Greatest Hits and some Robert Randolph.

Robert Randolph is amazing.

I figured there are soo many different threads (started mostly by me and 'rock) that I'd put it into one thread. What are you listening to. Make it interesting though (like 'rock's music). Mine isn't as obscure as his, but I doubt most people (on this board) listen to a lot of the stuff I do.

Right now my playlist consists of the Bob Dylan Greatest Hits and some Robert Randolph.

Robert Randolph is amazing.

Saw them perform in the Grammy's and I liked it and downloaded one of their songs.

As I post I was downloading some more songs from them from you. :thumbup

Guest marlins02

im loving this song by some african soul singer Goapele. its called "closer" and its the only one ive heard but its a great song. i might check out more of her stuff.

Rufio, Rage Against The Machine, 311, Default, and A Perfect Circle, and Victor Wooten....

what are you doing listening to Victor Wooten .... awesome :thumbup

that dude makes me piss my pants on how talented he is ... I dont listen to him often but man he's a virtuoso on the bass

I saw Robert Randolph and his band play live at the Sprite Liquid Mix tour last year in Charlotte and it was very good...

Currently i've been listening to some Outkast, Dilated Peoples, Kanye West, Cannibal Ox, A Tribe Called Quest, Resin, Emery, and even No Doubt.

Rufio, Rage Against The Machine, 311, Default, and A Perfect Circle, and Victor Wooten....

what are you doing listening to Victor Wooten .... awesome :thumbup

that dude makes me piss my pants on how talented he is ... I dont listen to him often but man he's a virtuoso on the bass Just because Im a Red Sox fan doesn't mean I dont have good taste.... :)

Wooten is just sick...he is like a one man band using just a single instrument.