name color

ERF

this comes up every time i try to edit my name color

'Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was: '

can anyone help?

that is wrong

Admins and Moderators help keep this site going operationally.

VIPs help keep this site going financially.

The colors show that somebody is helping the site. Unfortunately, I guess the colors aren't offered to siblings of moderators for free... :(

:lol :D

Well if you let all the members have name colors-all the members would be happy and all the Mods and VIP's would still be happy because the Mods and VIP's dont lose anything....they will still have name colors. Mods and VIP's should have name colors for them to feel special-they should feel special by just knowing that they played a part in making the site better.

Guest Guest

Well if you let all the members have name colors-all the members would be happy and all the Mods and VIP's would still be happy because the Mods and VIP's dont lose anything....they will still have name colors. Mods and VIP's should have name colors for them to feel special-they should feel special by just knowing that they played a part in making the site better.

It doesn't distinguish them. The colors are a priviledge.

It doesn't distinguish them. The colors are a priviledge. Well I'm sure that a lot of members would be very happy if they would get name colors and you can make that happen- :D .

It doesn't distinguish them. The colors are a priviledge. Well I'm sure that a lot of members would be very happy if they would get name colors and you can make that happen- :D . So could those members.

10 bucks. :mischief

Guest Guest

Check, or Money Order is fine. Cash isn't a good idea because it's easily lost and/or stolen when sent thru the mail.

Thank you for your support!