Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Month Of April

Featured Replies

I have made a little Music Video dedicated to the Marlins in April. I'll be making a May one after tomorrow and as soon as I get some more clips. I do believe this one is pretty good though.

 

Music 1: New Found Glory - All Downhill From Here

Music 2: Ok, Go! - Get Over It

 

Time: 3:16

 

Notes: The quality get's better as the clip goes on. It starts alright but it get's better. I made the announcers a little bit "hearable" because I thought it sounded better. (Overuse of word "better")

 

Enjoy....

 

P.S. - No flames, please!

 

P.S.S. - That Perisho thing at the end is stupid and needs to be removed.

 

EDIT: I added a second one.

 

punkubi.likestoblog.com/Marlins.WMV

 

punkubi.likestoblog.com/MarlinsApril02.WMV

Awesome stuff man

man...Watching Beckett in REAL form with that nasty Curve working makes me sad. Cause if he can be healthy and have all his pitches he is just so filthy.... I mean this BECKETT we have been seeing lately is not the real Beckett....the one we saw in the WS and the one we SAW early on against the Phils this year was the real Beckett.. totally DOMINATING!

  • Author

wow that sucks. what is this garbage?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just joshin ya dude

thats some awesome s***

:o

MizzezBeckett21 that sig is awesome

  • Author

That was really great stuff!! Hope to see something like that all season long :thumbup

Every month. :)

 

And October. Ha.

cool stuff

 

and we will be seeing a video from you in october im sure. :) :) :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.