Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jlo expecting....

Featured Replies

Well it's been reported on the news, gossip magazines, even on sports center!

 

Jlo and Marc Anthony may be expecting a child.... maybe that's why they married so quickly... :shifty . Your thoughts....

As her nasty ass gets even fatter. :lol

Much fatter....it may go down a bit in the next 9 months however.....

I am happy for her. From what I have seen in interviews and read in articles, she has been wanting kids for awhile.

But, the question is WHO'S THE BABY'S DADDY!?

 

It needs to come out looking like Afleck or, better yet, Diddy. Then Anthony can get pissed and ther can be DRAMA.

*cough* skanky hoe *cough*

 

oh im so happy for her *cough* skank *cough*

woopdeedoo...she's pregnant..i bet the kid turns out ugly if it's Marc Anthony's kid....sucks...oh well. Also sucks 'cause the kid will have like 20 partial father figures in it's life....ahhh the good ole days of having a dad and a mom who dated, felt like they knew each other well enough, loved each other, and wanted to settle down. I guess that's old-fashioned now.

Yea, but Jen & Marc have known each other for years. They even dated back in '99. I don't know how long it lasted though.

 

You know what though? If Jennifer was a man, no one would really make a big deal about it. But since she's a woman, she's a "hoe". I love Marc and all, but what about him? This is probably his second or third marriage and maybe his fourth kid. He had one kid from before and he has two with his recent ex-wife (the one he left for Jennifer). So really, the media is making look Jennifer as the screwed up one in the relationship.

If this is true, then I retract my previous 6 months of marriage prediction....

 

 

 

 

I know move it to 7 months :p

i think thats because jennifer is the big star, she's the real high profile face (or ass). marc anthony is an idiot himself, leaving his wife and children for a woman he KNOWS he wont be with for more than a year.

 

the thing about jennifer is all the engagements and marriages in a 4-5 year span. its hillarious and sad.

they are both screwed up like the vast majority of celebrities.

bingo

Yea, but the media is focusing more on her, not on him. I guess it also has a lot to do with the fact that she is the star. Danis, you're right on that part.

T.I. "Rubberband Man" remiz feat. Mack 10, Trick Daddy, & someone else who I forgot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.