Manzanillo get the call to the show

Ramp

Manzanillo is trash. Looks like Bump got called down. If I were Mike Tejera, then I would demand a trade. He is better than Bump and Manzanillo.

I guess the Rumors about Tejera are true. How the F does Manzanillo who lives in a retirement home get picked over Tejera for a call to the show?

Guest Guest

I'd think Bump has to be the one going down. He walked the guy and then misplayed the infield hit. If you look at Josias' numbers one thing he seems to do is throw strikes. Jack has to be fuming over a walk being the winning run. Note that this isn't the first time that Bump has struggled to throw strikes in a crucial situation this season.

This is baffling really...Unless he comes up and is amazing, why isn't Tejera being called up. The only reason I think is that there are already a few lefties in the pen. This could be the end of Bump on this team because can't he reject the assignment. I'm sure someone else would want him. This is pure desperation right now.

This is baffling really...Unless he comes up and is amazing, why isn't Tejera being called up.

agreed... this is beyond unbelievable.

this is freaking retarded.

they must really be set on trading him... I agree, if you look at the stats for players who have spent the whole season in the PCL, Tejera has been one of the top 5 starters in the league.