Ugh, Orange has made it to the uniform

They been having major typo mistake at the stadium past two days saying on the big scoreboard that the hat give away will be Friday. but yeah the orange hats are struggling pretty bad. I'm definitely not a fan as long as the orange uniform is not used often then I am happy. I actually like the black ones a lot.

Orange is taking over slowly and there is nothing we can do about it.

By the year we get a stadium we will have orange batting pratice jerseys.

I can deal with batting practice jerseys. I just hope & pray it won't make it to the official game jerseys.

i dont give s*** about the addition of orange. talk to me when theres an orange jersey, then ill go insane

i hate this argument that adding orange means were turning into the dolphins. all it means is that were adding a really ugly color to our jerseys

Orange and teal? Hmmmm sounds familiar.

We are turning into the Dolphins. If you look at the giveaway ring #2 from 4 ft away it looks like a Dolphins ring.

i dont give s*** about the addition of orange. talk to me when theres an orange jersey, then ill go insane

i hate this argument that adding orange means were turning into the dolphins. all it means is that were adding a really ugly color to our jerseys

Orange and teal? Hmmmm sounds familiar.

We are turning into the Dolphins. If you look at the giveaway ring #2 from 4 ft away it looks like a Dolphins ring. i dont think we're turning into the dolphins. So we take on the dolphins colors. Big deal. Is it really something to get your panties in a bunch about?

i love orange wore it during college and i for 1 would love to see orange worn by the marlins....am not saying an orange jersey but maybe a jersey like the old miami marlins white with orange and teal instead of blue....i saw someone on the site with a picture of A.J. wearing the old miami jersey and it looked so sweet...please someone post that pic..