Manzanillo Notes

SlapHands69

Manzanillo has had arm and shoulder problems, but he said the injury that stands out most came in 1997 when a Manny Ramirez line drive struck him in the groin, leading to testicle repair surgery.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sport...all/8942634.htm

BINGO!

Now him and Lowell can chill :p Not funny. hey are u uberubi from the espn forum??

I could have sworn I saw Rosy talking to Manza about that after he pitched last night. He looked serious and was motioning the cup banging... complaints from fans maybe???

I thinks hes just supersticious and very intense on the mound, thats why he does that i dont think it has anything to do with the accident.

I could have sworn I saw Rosy talking to Manza about that after he pitched last night. He looked serious and was motioning the cup banging... complaints from fans maybe???

I saw Rosie talking to him after...didn't see any banging motion, but he did look pretty serious. I really don't see them telling him to stop..it's part of his routine and as long as he's helping us win games who cares. Any fan who complains sucks.