Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you come up with your username?

Featured Replies

Sorry if we already did this.

 

 

 

Mine is Hollyberry as you can tell :thumbup

 

My name is Holly and lots of people call me Hollyberry!

 

 

How about you.....

Family from Detroit, Like all the sports teams.

 

Detroit What is something Eminem (not really a fan) said in the "Forgot About Dre" music video.

 

I wore 22 on my high school soccer team.

Hmmm . . . good thread.

 

I live in Miami, and my favorite number is 15. I use it for other boards and the such so I did it without really thinking.

It's my name

Back when I lived in the South, we used to play in the mills and Ole Man Charlie used to mess things up for the whole crew, one day we all got mad at screamed DAMNIT JOE

 

Til this day we don't know why we said Joe but thats where my name comes from.

Willis is # 1 :D ,might change it to pierre#1,last year i had lowell#1 for a couple week's and the marlins struggled badly so i changed it back to willis#1 and we went all the way :D

Willie Mays and Barry Bonds are the two greatest baseball players of all time and they both played most of their career with the giants, and their numbers are 24 and 25

Fritz = name of my cat

Back when I lived in the South, we used to play in the mills and Ole Man Charlie used to mess things up for the whole crew, one day we all got mad at screamed DAMNIT JOE

 

Til this day we don't know why we said Joe but thats where my name comes from.

436952[/snapback]

:lol

Detroit What is something Eminem (not really a fan) said in the "Forgot About Dre" music video.

 

436945[/snapback]

 

 

"I was just in my room listening to my Will Smith CD..."

Take a wild guess

437001[/snapback]

 

 

"Mr. Jiggyfly, i have good news... I just saved a ton of money by switching my car insurance to Geico."

 

 

marlins= i love the marlins

 

02= graduated that year from HS.

Take a wild guess

437001[/snapback]

 

 

"Mr. Jiggyfly, i have good news... I just saved a ton of money by switching my car insurance to Geico."

 

 

marlins= i love the marlins

 

02= graduated that year from HS.

437043[/snapback]

You guessed right,how did you know that?

My favorite team is the Heat

 

I'm a girl

 

My fave player is Wade whose number is 03 (without the zero, it looks ugly...HeatGirl3...eww)

 

The secret is out!

Take a wild guess

437001[/snapback]

 

 

"Mr. Jiggyfly, i have good news... I just saved a ton of money by switching my car insurance to Geico."

 

 

marlins= i love the marlins

 

02= graduated that year from HS.

437043[/snapback]

You guessed right,how did you know that?

437049[/snapback]

 

 

dude i love those commercials. that one in particular is one of my favorites right up there with the hair solution one.

My favorite team is the Heat

 

I'm a girl

 

My fave player is Wade whose number is 03 (without the zero, it looks ugly...HeatGirl3...eww)

 

The secret is out!

437054[/snapback]

 

OMGOMG

 

*calls the papers*

My favorite team is the Heat

 

I'm a girl

 

My fave player is Wade whose number is 03 (without the zero, it looks ugly...HeatGirl3...eww)

 

The secret is out!

437054[/snapback]

 

OMGOMG

 

*calls the papers*

437056[/snapback]

 

:o

 

you better not

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.