July 2, 200422 yr My screen name is a play off of the Mel Gibson film "The Passion Of The Christ" which relates to Red Sox player Johnny Damon's hairstyle. It was more obvious when I had his pic as my avatar. It is also for my passion for the Sox.
July 2, 200422 yr My username is short for Mazatlan marlins because that is obviously my favorite team but also because I have family that live near Mazatlan....and they have lots of marlins off the coast there! Great place to fish.
July 3, 200422 yr One of my friends used to call me "g-money" (greg is my first name). And for some reason I replaced "g-money" with "geemoney". Maybe to avoid the hyphen?
July 3, 200422 yr well uh, this may be a bit difficult..... chef bob. However, I currently have put the chef career on hold. But I still have all of the talent...just none of the burns.
July 3, 200422 yr My screen name is a chant done at White Sox games when Magglio Ordonez, my favorite player, is batting.
July 3, 200422 yr Umm..... my story is long, I made a separate thread for it called Personal World Series stories. :marlins
July 3, 200422 yr my screen name is after me being a marlin fan. 437690[/snapback] i woulda never guessed
July 3, 200422 yr Self-explanatory. 437385[/snapback] What was your old s/n? 437436[/snapback] Fish4WildCard
July 3, 200422 yr FishFan bc, well, my life revolves around the fish 33 because my favorite basketball player, from college to the pros has been antawn jamison, #33 of the wizards
July 3, 200422 yr I'm a fan of soriano and HFW means Horten Flying Wing, a german aircraft from WW2, more popularly known as the Gotha 229.
July 4, 200422 yr my name is christopher and people call me dontrelle! no. he's actually my favorite baseball player. and no one else registered his name, so i did. and here i am. yay. :whistle
July 4, 200422 yr ... because im SEEEXXXYYYY... :lol .. I just thought it was cute 439631[/snapback] You're both cute and sexy. The Rebirth is a snitching on a shoe I have.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.