Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kobe officially runs the NBA

Featured Replies

First he booted Shaq.

 

Then he booted Phil.

 

Now, as he talsk to the Clippers he is demanding that they play in Anaheim about 10 times next year. The Clippers ARE ACTUALLY STONGLY CONSIDERING IT!!!!!

 

Why will every owner, team, and franchise succumb to everyone of this guys demands? He is a joke and a liar. He has no loyalty to anything and is the most me first player I have ever seen.

 

I hope he gets locked up.

The NBA has become a total joke, the glory days are long gone, everything is about money and egoes, nothing else.

I mean, Kobe is a special player but chemistry wise, he's someone I would never want to have on my team. It's all about him, him, him.

 

I can't believe the Los Angeles teams are riding him so much, I understand he might be a one of a kind but this guy's future rests in a courtroom for gods sake.

as you can tell from the way teams are pursuing him

 

 

there is no way he is going to be convicted in this case

 

with all the surrounding evidence concerning the accusers statements the day after the alleged incident and all of the other behaviors she has exhibited

 

plus the fact that it comes down to; he said, she said

 

there is no way that they can prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt

 

NOT A CHANCE

Yea I used to like Kobe, but the things he has down this off-season plus the rape trail have been ridiculous. All he does is cry like a baby untill he gets his way. He wants them to play in Anaheim because it is closer to his home. Eagle Colorado was far from his home did not seem like that affect his "performance".

 

Asking a team to play in a different city and a different stadium for 10 games a year so its closer to your home is ridiculous.

 

Whatever happend to the "team" concept!

 

Kobe does not know what team means!

I thought this was very silly. Kobe should shut up and consider himself lucky to still be in the NBA, let alone telling teams where to play.

yeah, i don't see him getting convicted either, i'd say maybe probation.

454317[/snapback]

i hope he goes to jail for a being a fool

I would do the same thing in his situation. If you have the power to get what you want why not use it.

454321[/snapback]

Plus, it's actually a decent idea. Two teams in the same arena works, but maybe this would be better.

I say they just blow up the Clippers organization.

 

They have the worst owner, argueably, in sports and are just the shadow of the Lakers.

 

There's already enough teams in Cali anyway.

I went to a Clippers game last December(against the Raptors) in the Staples Center and it was hilarious. It was so quiet the whole time. When Chris Bosh was free throws this guy was like yelling at him and anyone in the arena could have heard him because it was so quiet.

I say they just blow up the Clippers organization.

 

They have the worst owner, argueably, in sports and are just the shadow of the Lakers.

 

There's already enough teams in Cali anyway.

454339[/snapback]

 

Agreed on all account except one.

 

It's not arguable, Donald Sterling IS THE WORST OWNER EVER. It's not even close.

 

As for Kobe, I've made my opinion known about this selfish pig already around here, and I really hope he gets locked up.

Kobe rules..... and the NBA is all Kobe's nobody can stop em..... if KG also has demands they will be met as well...... but KG just likes riding his boxter and smokin herb......

 

back to Kobe.....

 

KOBE is GOD of the NBA and everybody else is his bitches and thast the way it should be

Kobe rules..... and the NBA is all Kobe's nobody can stop em..... if KG also has demands they will be met as well...... but KG just likes riding his boxter and smokin herb......

 

back to Kobe.....

 

KOBE is GOD of the NBA and everybody else is his bitches and thast the way it should be

454560[/snapback]

 

:blink:

I would do the same thing in his situation.? If you have the power to get what you want why not use it.

454321[/snapback]

Plus, it's actually a decent idea. Two teams in the same arena works, but maybe this would be better.

454327[/snapback]

 

The Clippers should be playing all 41 home games in Anaheim.

 

 

And as for Kobe, hell I don't blame him, I'd ask for this kind of nonsense if they were going to give it to me.

 

If the owners have such a big problem with it, here's a word for you: "no."

 

Use it.

yeah, i don't see him getting convicted either, i'd say maybe probation.

454317[/snapback]

i hope he goes to jail for a being a fool

454319[/snapback]

If that was a punishable offense, 3/4 of the country would be in jail

i still like kobe & the lakers.

until kobe leaves the lakers, then i hate kobe.

and thy savior caron butler runs the team. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.