Did you Enjoy the all-star game?

TealMonster

Nah it was boring when it looked like only the Cardinals wanted to win the most on the NL :mad :

457284[/snapback]

The Astros players absolutely sucked today. The Marlins didn't get players in until this game was over. No way the Astros deserved to get Kent to start before Loretta, Castillo, and Vidro.

Nah it was boring when it looked like only the Cardinals wanted to win the most on the NL :mad :

457284[/snapback]

The Astros players absolutely sucked today. The Marlins didn't get players in until this game was over. No way the Astros deserved to get Kent to start before Loretta, Castillo, and Vidro.

457289[/snapback]

Yea I dont think this Astros cared.. I mean they surely are tanking it this year :lol

glad i was at plantation high school mackin hoez.....

u know the hoez from the class 04 rejects......

80 % were un attractive the other 20 was domz......

was thinkin in the back my head damn should been home wathcing the game cuz im such a fan now im glad i missed it..... and why the f*** did pavz get 2 innings he aint s***....... bentiez aint even get in...... dman i hate all star games not everybody gets in its BULL s***

glad? i was? at? plantation? high? school? mackin hoez.....

u? know the hoez? from the class 04 rejects......

80 %? were? un attractive? the other 20 was domz......

was? thinkin? in the back my head? damn? should been? home? wathcing the game? cuz? im such a fan? now im glad? i missed it.....? and? why the f***? did? pavz? get 2 innings? he? aint? s***.......? bentiez? aint even get in......? dman i hate all star? games? not everybody gets in its? BULL s***

457356[/snapback]

Start Translation

I am happy I was at Plantation High School talking to some girls. Those girls who were not in with the class of 2004.

80% of them weren't good looking.

I was thinking to myself that I should be home watching the (All Star) Game since I am such a good fan but I am actually glad I missed it.

Why did Carl Pavano pitch 2 innings? He is not that important.

Benitez did not get to pitch. This is why I do not like All Star Games because not everyone gets a chance to participate.

End Translation

glad? i was? at? plantation? high? school? mackin hoez.....

u? know the hoez? from the class 04 rejects......

80 %? were? un attractive? the other 20 was domz......

was? thinkin? in the back my head? damn? should been? home? wathcing the game? cuz? im such a fan? now im glad? i missed it.....? and? why the f***? did? pavz? get 2 innings? he? aint? s***.......? bentiez? aint even get in......? dman i hate all star? games? not everybody gets in its? BULL s***

457356[/snapback]

Start Translation

I am happy I was at Plantation High School talking to some girls. Those girls who were not in with the class of 2004.

80% of them weren't good looking.

I was thinking to myself that I should be home watching the (All Star) Game since I am such a good fan but I am actually glad I missed it.

Why did Carl Pavano pitch 2 innings? He is not that important.

Benitez did not get to pitch. This is why I do not like All Star Games because not everyone gets a chance to participate.

End Translation

457380[/snapback]

Screenname of the year! :thumbup

Roger Clemons should not get in the hall of fame, just for that performance. :thumbdown

457205[/snapback]

I don't give a s*** about the Tigers, but I think Torre should've played Guillen, just because he might not have as good a shot as others of coming back, and the Tigers were "under represented" when compared to other teams.

Yes, Pavano should've pitched one inning only, and Livan should've pitched...IMO

Roger Clemons should not get in the hall of fame, just for that performance.? :thumbdown

457205[/snapback]

I don't give a s*** about the Tigers, but I think Torre should've played Guillen, just because he might not have as good a shot as others of coming back, and the Tigers were "under represented" when compared to other teams.

Yes, Pavano should've pitched one inning only, and Livan should've pitched...IMO

457434[/snapback]

:notworthy

Jeter played way too long. I tell you what team was underrepresented...the White Sox. How does a first place team only get one all star, while the 4th place indians get like 5?

Guest Moneyball

Roger Clemons should not get in the hall of fame, just for that performance.?? :thumbdown

457205[/snapback]

457434[/snapback]

:notworthy

Jeter played way too long. I tell you what team was underrepresented...the White Sox. How does a first place team only get one all star, while the 4th place indians get like 5?

457460[/snapback]

torre is a complete a**hole. 8 YANKEES COME!!! for that put another chisox in the and maybe a devil ray. team