latest trade rumors???

Though I am about sold on the fact that we will never get Delgado, he did play 161 games last year, 143 in '02, and played every single game in the 2 years before that. So, it looks like this is his first season with an injury.. fwiw

Listen Marlins are not getting Carlos Delgado, it would take a obscene prospect plus cash to get a player of that caliber, Marlins might make a move and bring in someone liek Matt Stairs, Denny Batista, or maybe maybe a jason Kendall... :hat

Damn, I really thought I would have seen an announcement on a trade by now. I thought they were just waiting for the All-Star game to be over. I know how Bud Selig doesn't like any announcements overshadowing the All-Star game itself.

The fact that nothing has been announced proves that Loria is waiting to see how this team comes out of the box in the second half. If they start winning, we may see Kendall in a Marlins uniform. I don't think the Indians would get rid of Lawton yet. They're only 5 games out, aren't they?

Listen Marlins are not getting Carlos Delgado, it would take a obscene prospect plus cash to get a player of that caliber, Marlins might make a move and bring in someone liek Matt Stairs, Denny Batista, or maybe maybe a jason Kendall... :hat

458279[/snapback]

It would cost the Fish much more to get kendell than delgado, delgado would be a rental player for about 4.5 mil and kendell would be around till 2007 at about 10 mil a year