Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey everyone! New to the board!

Featured Replies

Everyone is so nice when they first get here.

 

Slowly their true colors come out.

474255[/snapback]

 

seriously.... look at him trying to play nice with the minorities:

 

I went to the A's game with Willis pitching (baller!).

48903[/snapback]

Everyone is so nice when they first get here.

 

Slowly their true colors come out.

474255[/snapback]

 

seriously.... look at him trying to play nice with the minorities:

 

I went to the A's game with Willis pitching (baller!).

48903[/snapback]

474271[/snapback]

:lol

  • 11 months later...

Furman? Good charm?

 

Only for those who like plaid :mischief

welcome! It's so great to see you here! i think you know who i am of course :mischief

This is by far the greatest moment of my life.

 

I'll post more when I can lower my blood pressure a little bit more.

 

This is too much. I need some f*cking booze.

OmG Im NeW tO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1111

 

i wub da mahlins,my faborit playa is migel cavera. he is SOOOOO hawt. i want 2 merry him and hav his babies :mischief !11!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

i also wub da b-tran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:mischief

Furman is still my boy.

 

I actually started posting here as a joke on him.

 

Man, I wish I hadn't. I want my last year back.

I bought plaid shorts last week and now Furman comes back. They must've signalled him when I bought them.

 

:mischief

I bought plaid shorts last week and now Furman comes back. They must've signalled him when I bought them.

 

:mischief

841701[/snapback]

Awesome plaid shorts are the best :notworthy ..I have plaid shorts mines are red,blue,khaki,and a little yellow..Here's a pic..Btw we need furman back permanently,he brings us(Marlins) luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.