Hey everyone! New to the board!

g8trz2003

Well, hey all Marlin fans! Glad to see so many of em! I post a whole bunch on the ESPN.com message boards (g8trz2003), and decided to check out Marlinsbaseball.com boards. Um, I guess I'll say a little about me. I'm a college student. I'm 18, will be a sophomore in the fall. I'm also a Gator fan. I've been a BIG Marlins fan since 93 and have and will stick with em through thick and thin. I live about 3+ hrs north of the stadium, and its tough for me to get down to see many games, but I do try to make em when I can. I went to the A's game with Willis pitching. Um, what else....Oh yah, I like the Orlando Magic too.

Well, I just wanted to say hey, and Ill probably be hangin around this board along with the ESPN.com board if yall dont mind!

I see you at the ESPN board all the time...

I am AJMLIR14

Welcome to the board that doesn't have Cubs fans...

yup, hows it going.

Man, I hate those Cubs fans. Its so annoying. I'm going to start auto-responding to their questions...with yes. "How about Bobby Hill, Guzman, bla bla bla bla bla" for Lowell etc?" Yes.

Just agree with them, and dont respond.

ha...im here...but Im still loyal to Mollusk, Rex, rfc17....

I remember them well. I use to be a very frequent poster there, but now I'm more of a part time lurker

I'm also remember your posting contributions to the board.

Hope you can find the time to make this another home. Welcome aboard!

later.......

• 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.