Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trolling

Featured Replies

Why after 32cutter on the ESPN boards and Hojo, Mets_bs and others here would some of you go over to Philaphans and troll?

 

Quit it.

 

Let's be classy fans.

You know, this board would have a titty attack if some Phillies fans came in here after sweeping the Fish and rubbing it in our faces (understandably they haven't had that chance in a while :whistle ), but most of you would be pretty ticked off about it.

 

 

 

I know most of you are better than that and after reading Philaphans.com, I'm going to have to say that we are better fans than they are! Don't go to their level and just remember: You are fans of the WORLD CHAMPION and that deserves to be carried around proudly like the players carry their banner around proudly and with dignity. :)

I would just like to be able to post on here without some of y'all being rude to me. Most of y'all are nice. But the mean ones know who they are. :(

I would just like to be able to post on here without some of y'all being rude to me. Most of y'all are nice. But the mean ones know who they are. :(

481765[/snapback]

 

Hey snilram, welcome to the board. Some of us are above trolling and prefer to let the actions on the field speak for itself. Let's all band together and root against the Braves please :D

Where's that Rune guy and his anti-jinx stuff???

 

:mischief2

481644[/snapback]

 

I'm right here and I've been here before you. So can I ask you where were you?

Where's that Rune guy and his anti-jinx stuff???

 

:mischief2

481644[/snapback]

 

I'm right here and I've been here before you. So can I ask you where were you?

481792[/snapback]

 

 

Looks like you changed your sig...good move.

 

Best of luck vs. the Cubbies.

 

:thumbup

I would just like to be able to post on here without some of y'all being rude to me. Most of y'all are nice. But the mean ones know who they are. :(

481765[/snapback]

Cough Ramp

I would just like to be able to post on here without some of y'all being rude to me. Most of y'all are nice. But the mean ones know who they are. :(

481765[/snapback]

 

Hey snilram, welcome to the board. Some of us are above trolling and prefer to let the actions on the field speak for itself. Let's all band together and root against the Braves please :D

481777[/snapback]

hehehe

 

you welcoming her but she was here before you.... :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.