Just a suggestion.. Maybe a rant forum?

Accord

What do you guys think about adding a rant forum? These types of forums are common on other sports or team specific websites and with the thousands of negative threads created after every single Marlins loss, I think this forum would really come in handy.

I think it would be a waste and would be rendered useless rather quickly.

496337[/snapback]

How come? There's so many useless topics posted in the Marlins forum after games, maybe you could make a topic for those to rant in after the game? Honestly, after a game, 5-10 people decide to rant all on different topics, every time we lose - that's alot of topics =|

Guest Guest

I see more feedback towards doing it than against it so I might just create it and see how it goes. Not like I couldn't delete it if need be.

I'll wait for some more replies.

I think it's a good idea.... people who don't want to be involved or surrounded by any negativity, can just ignore the forum... and for those who would like to get all the frustration and anger out... then hey! :thumbup

But I myself hate all the negativity plastered all over this board!

Guest Juanky

I think it's a good idea.... people who don't want to be involved or surrounded by any negativity, can just ignore the forum... and for those who would like to get all the frustration and anger out... then hey! :thumbup

But I myself hate all the negativity plastered all over this board!

496720[/snapback]

^ What she said

waht does a rant forum really do?

allow a place for people to bitch and moan constantly?

allow people to 'go off' cause the marlins lost?

its how message boards work....people will be mad after a loss...especially a big loss and will go off and play the blame game.

after a big win...the complete opposite will occur.

i no of ZERO other message boards for any professional sports team that has a 'rant' board.

i think its stupid, unnecessary and just opens up a can of worms for people to act stupid and cause fights.

just learn to vent properly on the main boards and not take life or baseball so damn seriously like its life or death.

damn.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.