Nunez

AniR300

I kind of understand where Abe is coming from... but at the same time... when he tried out for the damn club he knew he wasn't going to start... so when he actually made it and didn't start, why did he throw such a hissy fit? Not like there was room for him to start anyway. He shouldn't have been with us since the beggining!

I kind of understand where Abe is coming from... but at the same time... when he tried out for the damn club he knew he wasn't going to start... so when he actually made it and didn't start, why did he throw such a hissy fit? Not like there was room for him to start anyway. He shouldn't have been with us since the beggining!

496465[/snapback]

Jack should started Nunez in game 1 with Conine sitting out with the sinus.Who knows what would happen if a red hot Nunez would have gotten a to start since day one.

everybody sucks if u dont start them.

497763[/snapback]

If they are bench is cause they suck, or dont produce when they do get a chance to play. Maybe thats why you got bench in little league.

497905[/snapback]

floyd and preston sucked when they didnt start. even vlad guererro sucked when he didnt start. nunez had his breakout then mckeon didnt even give him 1 chance.

and in little league i was better than the starter but the starter at my pos was the coaches son. then i was like hell naw and asked for a trade to switch teams and i got traded to the brewers (hehe) and i was bawling. yeh they missed me .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.