NEED TO MAKE TRADE

odom006

Almanza's ERA in his 4 complete big league years...

Almanza also traditionally sucks in July, August and September if you look at his career splits.

What are you talking about Danny?

Question

what im saying is leo mazzone has proved hes been able to take players that are past there prime in there career and age and to turn them around to become star pitchers one from my top of my head chris hammonds.

what we need is a good bullpen coach,

when you have 6 pitchers that are doing bad and are very good players, theres a problem there and its not mostly the pitchers fault.

Let's stop being so naive. Our "aces" are not going to be up to par for months. We have only one or two relievers (Spoony and Phelps) who can guarenteee more than one-third of an inning. Get gutsy. Try to trade Redmond (one of my sentimental favorites) to the Mets for Dan Wheeler, the young reliever who made fools of us for three innings last week. With Piazza possibly going to first base, the Mets could use Redmond. And then Ramon Castro can get a chance to play and a chance to argue for an even break in arbitration.

Let's stop being so naive. Our "aces" are not going to be up to par for months. We have only one or two relievers (Spoony and Phelps) who can guarenteee more than one-third of an inning. Get gutsy. Try to trade Redmond (one of my sentimental favorites) to the Mets for Dan Wheeler, the young reliever who made fools of us for three innings last week. With Piazza possibly going to first base, the Mets could use Redmond. And then Ramon Castro can get a chance to play and a chance to argue for an even break in arbitration.

dont see mike redman goign anywhere. how can you alreay predict castro will do good and not become another TH*?

and also sorry to bust your bubble but if anything spooney sucks (in our situation) he cant pitch more then an inn, and we have to relie on a guy that can pitch more then an inning due to we dont got much great pitchers in the pen. also look he pitched more then 2 inns we injuried him, only braves were able to use him cause they had a good bullpen. so he only pitched 30-40 inns a year.

only levrault and looper have been consistent in the pen. everyone else is doing bad

Almanza is horrirble, he shouldnt be pitching here....Loop is a very good closer now that he is comftable with it. Spooney is our best pitcher in the bullpen along with Leverault.The pitchers that need to go is Almanza, Nunez, Neal and Olsen.

They should bring up Nate Bump and i cant wait until Wes Anderson gets healed 100%....

how can you compare Castro to TH?

no when i typed HW it was supose to be TH how can you alreay predict castro will do good and not become another TH*?

huh?nothing just i got mislead caus ei made a typing error HW was supsoe to be TH, but im not comparing, im just saying how can you already predict he will be good? and turn out to not be productive like TH, your underrating redmond greatly and his value

um

Arnie said to trade REDMOND not REDMAN...

Castro tore up the minors, thats why we think he will be good....and he has shown promise in his little abs in the pros

i meant redmond, doesnt matter, who do we have to take his position, redmond is very good, your underrating him. TH was rookie of the year in 96 if im correct?