Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And look who picked up the win....

Featured Replies

the much maligned Billy Koch

 

now he is officially a Marlin

 

congrats Hoss

 

and for the haters:

 

since June 30th, his era is hovering around 1.29

 

:notworthy

That ERA belongs to Benitez and you know why i'm saying that. If you don't think CBP 3-1 Count.

I got banned from a Sox board twice defending our trade for Koch. Tonight, esp. after all the bullpen trouble the Sox have had, was sweet!

I didn't want Jack using him in Arizona. I knew we were going to get shelled there. Remember that Koch is still a project Rosey is working on.

I'm surprised. I figured Koch's WHIP would be in the mid 2s. At any rate, I'm glad that Koch came through.

Great news for Koch..we're gonna need him working on all cylinders if we have any prayers of getting to post-season

Great to see Koch in there and being effective in a big time situation, hopefully he can show some consistency down the stretch and help the team get to the postseason.

the much maligned Billy Koch

 

now he is officially a Marlin

 

congrats Hoss

 

and for the haters:

 

since June 30th, his era is hovering around 1.29

 

:notworthy

499791[/snapback]

 

His ERA since August 5th: 0.00 :lol .

 

I'm just glad Perisho didn't get the win.

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

  • Author

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

500188[/snapback]

funny, I dont remember asking your opinion

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

500188[/snapback]

funny, I dont remember asking your opinion

500193[/snapback]

 

Catttttttttttttttttttttttttttt fighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! :shifty

 

*insert pictures of hot chicks fighting here*

 

:D

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

500188[/snapback]

funny, I dont remember asking your opinion

500193[/snapback]

 

Ahh yes, the joy of freedom of speech....

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

500188[/snapback]

funny, I dont remember asking your opinion

500193[/snapback]

 

Ahh yes, the joy of freedom of speech....

500197[/snapback]

 

The constitutional protection of free speech only applies to the government preventing speech, not the private sector of the country. :p

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

500188[/snapback]

 

how many times will you inform us he sucked with the chi sox? seriously do we need you to remind us in every billy koch thread?

Billy is dangerous...yeah he got by one inning tonite...but what does he hv to offer?

 

a 94, 95 mph FB thats very very straight (very hittable and a sweet HR pitch) and a breaking pitch that rarely finds the strike zone.

 

I trust in billy as long as there's a 2 or 3 run cushion. Tonite I was a little worried. Good work billy boy.

I'm still glad he's gone, he SUCKED with us......

 

But hey, if he helps the Marlins, more power to him.

500188[/snapback]

funny, I dont remember asking your opinion

500193[/snapback]

 

this is very cliche around here but damn magglio got PWNED!!!

That ERA belongs to Benitez and you know why i'm saying that. If you don't think CBP 3-1 Count.

499814[/snapback]

 

damn u swear that everytime koch comes in benitez always saves his ass...yea ur right he got bailed this year by mando but wtf? hes done good...hes inconsistent like most of our bullpen but hes done good...ur talking like he's garbage and s***.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.