Thursday's game moved to 1:05

marlin2266

THURSDAY'S GAME TIME CHANGED TO 1:05 P.M.

Due to the threat of severe weather in South Florida, the start time of Thursday's Cardinals-Marlins game at Pro Player Stadium has been changed to 1:05 p.m. ET.

Marlins fans who are unable to use their seats for Thursday's game due to the time change may exchange their tickets at the Marlins Box Office for any remaining Monday-Thursday Marlins regular season home game in 2004.

For more information, please call 1-877-MARLINS.

This sux. I purposley bought those tickets for thursday cuz i wanted to see the cardinals "mainly albert pujols". Now i gota exchange em and see some crappy team that i dont wanna watch. Why cant the cardinals come back again??? Now i cant see them till next season. Does anyone know if albert pujols is signed on to be a cardinal next season also?

Guest Moneyball

Does anyone know if albert pujols is signed on to be a cardinal next season also?

506663[/snapback]

:plain

506673[/snapback]

stupidest post of the year. :lol

i am SOOOOO pissed....i have two tickets to tomorrows game and since they changed the time, my ride cant take me becuz she has work. Now i have two baseline fourthrow seats and nobody to sit in em. THIS SUX!!!!! anyone else affected by the new gametime?

506635[/snapback]

You can exchange the tickets for another game, it's not a big deal.

I was at the game tonight and i'll be at the one tomorrow as well, neither rain nor time change will prevent me from going :) .

Does anyone know if albert pujols is signed on to be a cardinal next season also?

506663[/snapback]

Wow man, how could you not be aware that Albert Pujols signed a 100+ million dollar contract this season for something like 6+ years? This was huge news, you'd have to have been living under a rock not to hear about it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.