Four Marlins to Sign Autographs

RossInfoMan

Four Marlins players to sign autographs

?

MIAMI - Four Florida Marlins players will be signing autographs at locations in South Florida on August 28 and 29.

On Saturday, August 28, three players will be making appearances:

? Outfielder Chris Aguila will sign autographs at Dave and Buster's in Hollywood from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Dave and Buster's is located at Stirling Road off of I-95 (3000 Oakwood Blvd).

? Relief pitcher Josias Manzanillo will sign autographs at Sedano's in Pembroke Pines from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Sedano's is located at 17117 Pines Boulevard.

? Shortstop Alex Gonz?lez will sign autographs from 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. at BJ's Wholesale Club in Pembroke Pines. BJ's Wholesale Club is located at 13700 Pines Boulevard in Pembroke Pines.

On Sunday, August 29, outfielder Juan Pierre will take part in a Publix/Johnson & Johnson autograph signing at Publix in Hialeah from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. The Publix store is located at 16th Avenue and 49th Street.

Media are invited to cover the four autograph sessions.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...r_fla&fext=.jsp

Since Aguila, Manzanillo and Gonzalez are the same day Ill just go and get AGonz autograph.....do you have to pay for them to sign? And anybody know where I can buy like an 8 by 10 picture of Cabs and JP so I can just get that signed.

523148[/snapback]

I know, it sucks that all 3 players will be signing at the same time on the same day but all at different locations. Doesn't make much sense, i'm sure the Gonzo signing will be packaed and the Aguila/Manzy signings will be empty.

I'm not sure if you have to pay, most of the signings that are put on by the Marlins organization are usually free but you have to buy something that they're selling at the signing (like a Marlins ball or picture) and they'll only sign that. So yes, i'm sure they will have pictures and other items for sale at the signing.

? Outfielder Chris Aguila will sign autographs at Dave and Buster's in Hollywood from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Dave and Buster's is located at Stirling Road off of I-95 (3000 Oakwood Blvd).

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...r_fla&fext=.jsp

523095[/snapback]

whoa i was already planning on being in that area at that time, major coincidence

Since Aguila, Manzanillo and Gonzalez are the same day Ill just go and get AGonz autograph.....do you have to pay for them to sign? And anybody know where I can buy like an 8 by 10 picture of Cabs and JP so I can just get that signed.

523148[/snapback]

I know, it sucks that all 3 players will be signing at the same time on the same day but all at different locations. Doesn't make much sense, i'm sure the Gonzo signing will be packaed and the Aguila/Manzy signings will be empty.

I'm not sure if you have to pay, most of the signings that are put on by the Marlins organization are usually free but you have to buy something that they're selling at the signing (like a Marlins ball or picture) and they'll only sign that. So yes, i'm sure they will have pictures and other items for sale at the signing.

523162[/snapback]

if its at a place like a memorabilia store or maybe a sports authority, youd probably have to pay

but in a place like dave and busters or sedanos, its most likely free

They hardly ever have stuff up here in North Broward..... :crying Occassionally at Coral Square... Don't they know there are tons of fans up this way!!?!!??

I guess I can't complain, I just met Mikey a few weeks ago..... :p

527025[/snapback]

I totally agree... it's time they do a free Marlins signing over here by Coral Springs

Anyone remember in 97 when they had those "Parranda con los Marlins" in different Publixes every Saturday morning? They should begin doing those once again. I just came from Marlins in Miami and bought a carved wood figure of JP so he can sign it Sunday. Anyone know where I can get an 8 by 10 picture of Alex, JP or Miguel? Because I wanna buy one so they can be signed. In Marlins in Miami they only had World Series 8 by 10's but neither were of JP, Alex or Miguel.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.