Fly high Teal men, fly high!

CapeFish

If the Marlins win this game, the Giants will lead in the wildcard race. The Marlins will only be back by 4 losses. This creates very good scenarios for the Marlins, but the Marlins must dominate the rest of this season. I will only allot one loss to the Marlins if they wish to win this thing outright.

Los Gigantes de San Francisco Leader

3 vs. Houston

3 vs. Los Angeles

3 at San Diego

3 at Los Angeles

Los Cachorros de Chicago .5 back

3 at Pittsburgh

3 at New York Mets

4 vs. Cincinnati

3 vs. Atlanta

Los Astros de Houston 1 back

3 at San Francisco

3 at Milwaukee

3 vs. Saint Louis

3 vs. Colorado

Los Padres de San Diego 4 back

3 vs. Los Angeles

3 vs. Arizona

3 vs. San Francisco

3 at Arizona

Los Marlins de la Florida 4.5 back

3 vs. Philadelphia

3 at Atlanta

3 at Montr?al

4 at Philadelphia

Phillies not far behind the Marlins at 7 back....but we play them so much it's do or die.

My god, aren't you people sick of setting up these ridiculous situations and expectations?

I'll be over here, just rolling with the punches and enjoying watching the rest of the games we play this (winning) season.

566343[/snapback]

I agree. It's not reasonable to expect this stuff. Just go with the flow.

My god, aren't you people sick of setting up these ridiculous situations and expectations?

I'll be over here, just rolling with the punches and enjoying watching the rest of the games we play this (winning) season.

566343[/snapback]

There was a farmer, had a dog, and Bingo was his name-o.

B-I-N-G-O!

I don't think people are nonbelievers because they're looking at this situation realistically..I'm still supporting the Marlins, going to tomms game, but I realistically don't think they will get into the playoffs - but you can't expect that every year with our budget. I wouldn't mind them in the playoffs, but it's pretty much out of the question now..just enjoy the rest of the season.

If the Marlins win this game, the Giants will lead in the wildcard race. The Marlins will only be back by 4 losses. This creates very good scenarios for the Marlins566323[/snapback]

What very good scenarios?

Say Houston beat SF tonight, then they're both level (leading the WC). But then either both teams win 1 of 2 each - or one of those teams takes the next 2, which either way means we gain very little ground even with a sweep of Phillies.

And that's not even thinking about what Chicago might do.

I don't think you thought this out very well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.