Dolphins

OldSand

even if that happened someway somehow, what does it really matter

601491[/snapback]

exactly. If I was a Dolphins fan I would just be rooting for them to lose out so they could get a high pick. Its not really a young team so you can't say oh but they showed signs of progress as the season went on. Might as well get the top pick and rebuild.

I think the Dolphins can go 9-7 this year. Of our six losses none were blowouts, if our offense keeps building on their mistakes we could easily win out the rest of the year (with a loss at Denver and an upset of NE). Say what you will, but I still believe!

601449[/snapback]

:rasta

601631[/snapback]

Puff Puff pass :) . Stop sucking on the damn thing :lol

I think the Dolphins can go 9-7 this year. Of our six losses none were blowouts, if our offense keeps building on their mistakes we could easily win out the rest of the year (with a loss at Denver and an upset of NE). Say what you will, but I still believe!

601449[/snapback]

Cocaine is a heckuva drug.....

601491[/snapback]

exactly. If I was a Dolphins fan I would just be rooting for them to lose out so they could get a high pick. Its not really a young team so you can't say oh but they showed signs of progress as the season went on. Might as well get the top pick and rebuild.

601507[/snapback]

That's what I'm saying. Can we rebuild the right way please?

you must be crazy.

The dolphins beat the rams at home, the same rams lost to the saints. Rams are one game over .500 and now they dolphins are going to have a winning record?

Jets will beat them monday. The also have loses with Denver, Seattle, Baltimore, Patriots again. Thats already 11 losses. The browns, cards, bills and 9ers are toss ups

I want us to go 5-11. That way Wanny is guaranteed to get fired.

We should beat:

New England

New York Jets

Buffalo

Arizona

601985[/snapback]

the Pats?

602231[/snapback]

Magic will happen (read: I will sniper Tom Brady).

601491[/snapback]

601507[/snapback]

That's what I'm saying. Can we rebuild the right way please?

602073[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more, as long as we win two more games (one against the Jets, one against the Patriots) I'm fine with the season.

There's no chance in hell that we make the playoffs, and there's even less of a chance that if we make the playoffs, we stand any chance of advancing deep, so we might as well tank the season.

I could care less if Wanny gets fired, this one year is not his fault, but please oh please oh please, can the Dolphins put together an effective draft, especially when I'd be shocked to see them not picking in the top-5. It could go a very long way to making this franchise elite again if we can get a franchise QB from the draft, and then sign some replacements in the offseason (Edge jumps to mind). I think we're lucky to know that money will never be an issue with this team, so we can rebuild via the draft, and reload at the same time. A bad season (essentially because of two players: Ricky for leaving and Fiedler for sucking) leading to a high-draft pick coupled with a very committed front office could lead to a Super Bowl in two years...