January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? Table or Booth? When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down :crying Have you ever been on an AIM date? Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? Whay is your favorite Emoticon? What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? What color was the last shirt you bought? What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? What is your favorite saying? Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? What cd in your collection do you least listen to? What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? Thank you for your participation!
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? mmm... legumes Table or Booth? booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down A Have you ever been on an AIM date? no Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? none that i can remember What is your favorite Emoticon? :plain What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) castles made of sand by Jimi What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? i got em all that i want Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? sure, why not What color was the last shirt you bought? white, but with a neat little design What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? stupidity What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? patience What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? :plain What is your favorite saying? there's no I in team, but there is a ME Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? nope Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? no :plain What cd in your collection do you least listen to? a lot What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? shyness? I don't know, lots of things Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? well, i had nothing better to do
January 8, 200521 yr Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed it to someone? 650181[/snapback] :plain :plain :plain :plain what the hell?!?!? what kind of stupid question is THAT?? have you ACTUALLY done that?? why would i want a picture of a tissue box?? :blink: :blink:
January 8, 200521 yr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Why do I have to read your profile to find out about you? Why don't you just tell me?
January 8, 200521 yr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Why do I have to read your profile to find out about you? Why don't you just tell me? 650201[/snapback] cause thats why my screen name has the "silently" :mischief did what i say made you say that or was it my signature?? :whistle
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? *UMM... I GUESS* Table or Booth? *BOOTH* When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down *IT MATTERS HOW FAR AWAY I AM FROM THE LIGHT* :crying Have you ever been on an AIM date? * :o * Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? * :o * Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :wub: What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) *I HAVE ALOT... WONDER OF YOU- ELVIS... IS PRETTY COOL* What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? *CD PLAYER.. MINE BROKE* Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? * NOWAY* What color was the last shirt you bought? *PINK* What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? *COMPLAINING* What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? *NOT SURE* What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? *NOT SURE* What is your favorite saying? *OKIE DOKIE.. OR YEPPERONI* Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? *DONT KNOW* Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? *NO BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES* What cd in your collection do you least listen to? *NOT SURE* What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? *UMM... :confused * Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? *YES*
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? - i dont know. i doubt it. Table or Booth? - booth but its not a big deal When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light :crying Have you ever been on an AIM date? - no, thankfully. Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? - :plain Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :plain What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) - whats going on by marvin gaye, but i got many more. What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? - a new camera or an Ipod Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? - no and GOD no What color was the last shirt you bought? -red What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? - arrogance, i f***ing hate that s***. What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? - take care of money What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? - If I could name a Dolly Parton song, id put it here. What is your favorite saying? - does the "what the f***" count? Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? - nope Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? - nope What cd in your collection do you least listen to? - the ALI soundtrack that an old teacher gave me for free, never listen to it because its all scratched up. What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? - i guess the way they smile or look at you. now if only i could move on that. Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? - gave something to do.
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? I dont have a diet Table or Booth? whatever When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down I dont drive yet crying.gif Have you ever been on an AIM date? no Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? no Whay is your favorite Emoticon? go :censored yourself What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) dont have 1 What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? hmm... Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? I have no idea What color was the last shirt you bought? red What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? that depends.. What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? be nice to people What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? don't have 1 What is your favorite saying? hmmm..."A penny saved is a penny earned" Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? no Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? no What cd in your collection do you least listen to? dont have a collection What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? they talk to me alot more than anyone Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? yeah why not? Half of my answers were "no" anyways
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? I'm Allergic Table or Booth? Booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down A the rules of the road state: Green: means go Yellow: go really fast cause it's about to turn red Red: go really really really really fast cause it's about to turn green :thumbup Have you ever been on an AIM date? not really Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? I think Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :w00t What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) Yesterday by the Beetles...maybe What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? Cessna Citation X :thumbup Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? No What color was the last shirt you bought? Black What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? complaining What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? Allways follow your dreams What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? is dolly parton the one with the large boobs??? What is your favorite saying? I cant think of my favorite one Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? I was told I kind of look like james vander beek with a go-t Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? nope....not while sober anyway What cd in your collection do you least listen to? Soundgarden greatest hits What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? not sure..i cant read women at all Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? perhaps
January 8, 200521 yr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Why do I have to read your profile to find out about you? Why don't you just tell me? 650201[/snapback] She wants you to think she's hot even though she's probably 500+ pounds.
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? No Table or Booth? Booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down Usually slow down crying.gif Have you ever been on an AIM date? No Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? Yes Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :lol What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) The Temptations - "Can't get next to you" What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? a DVD player Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? Yes, a tight pair What color was the last shirt you bought? faded green What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? a manipulative bitch What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? Don't piss on an electric fence What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? Jolene What is your favorite saying? "Good evening" Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? Sterling Marlin and Ashton Kutcher Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? Can't say I have What cd in your collection do you least listen to? Britney Spears' first CD What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? If they say so! Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? I guess
January 8, 200521 yr ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Why do I have to read your profile to find out about you? Why don't you just tell me? 650201[/snapback] cause thats why my screen name has the "silently" :mischief did what i say made you say that or was it my signature?? :whistle 650202[/snapback] There isn't much in the profile. Put a picture in there and we can start talking. :cool
January 8, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? I don't pay attention to what I eat Table or Booth? Booth, gotta keep it sexy in the corner When I see a yellow light, I: B) slow down :crying Have you ever been on an AIM date? Nope Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? Yes, and anybody that says no is lying. Whay is your favorite Emoticon? What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? Jimi Hendrix Experience-Purple Haze What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? IPod or Satellite Radio Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? God no What color was the last shirt you bought? Red sweatshirt What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? I'm picky, so stupidity, being really judgemental, arrogance, and smoking What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? Be very careful who you trust. What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? She sings? I just thought she just had the world's largest boobs... What is your favorite saying? I have too many to pick one, but if it's corny yet funny, I probably say it. Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? Ferris Bueller? Frankie Muniz once, but no that isn't true Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? No, but now I might What cd in your collection do you least listen to? Rugrats movie soundtrack somebody bought me :plain What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? For us guys, it's if the girl consistently calls you on the phone, instead of the other way around Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? It was ok
January 14, 200521 yr Author Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? Yes, and anybody that says no is lying. Very Good Craig!! That is a tricky question...the kind of question used in lie detector tests. See, they have to get you to lie, in order to see what it looks like on paper when you lie! Then when they start asking you the REAL ???'s...the Polygraph examiner will know. You see, most people, when they were a kid, shoplifted at least once! Took something from somebody's house or school that they weren't supposed to...textbook.. You've never taken a towel from a hotel room? or an ashtray? anything? Now lemme ask you again...... Way to go Craig... :thumbup
January 14, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? Heck are legumes?? Table or Booth? Tables rock When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down sadly, ive never driven a car b4...... Have you ever been on an AIM date? noo! Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? when i was little, i stole from toys r us Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :censored it just explains alot. What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) Juan Luis Guerra's What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? Digital Camera, which theyve promised me the last 3 yrs Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? no, id kill myself What color was the last shirt you bought? black w baby blue letters What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? conceited... :censored What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? potty training. thanks mom! What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? The Day I Fall In Love. Seriously, that song is awsome. What is your favorite saying? Dude! Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? nope. Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? no...a cd case. What cd in your collection do you least listen to? my rock mix from my rocker days. What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? when hes always staring. Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? i was bored..sue me
April 15, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? -No Table or Booth? -Booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down -I'm the Speed Queen. Have you ever been on an AIM date? -No Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? - Maaaybe... yes Whay is your favorite Emoticon? - :plain What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? -Digital Camera Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? -No What color was the last shirt you bought? -Blue... i think What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? -arrogance What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? -To be careful who you trust What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? - I don't know.... What is your favorite saying? - Sure Bob Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? - I don't think I resemble anyone famous, although I've been told by many that I look like Lindsay Lohan. How the f***? I really don't see it. Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? -Not that I can remember, no. What cd in your collection do you least listen to? -Pitbull, and no I didn't buy it. Why is it in my CD collection? I really don't know... i should have thrown that s*** out a long time ago. What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? -If only i knew... Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? - I guess...
April 16, 200521 yr Author Hey Everyone! What a great Opening Homestand!! Boy was I surprised to see this topic again???? :headscratch hmmmmm?? :blink:
April 16, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? Probably not Table or Booth? Booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down B crying.gif Have you ever been on an AIM date? No :blink: Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? No Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :hat What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) None What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? PSP Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? No What color was the last shirt you bought? Jordan Brand shirt What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? Ignorance What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? Alot of them to name What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? I have no idea who she is What is your favorite saying? I have alot Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? No... :whistle Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? No :lol What cd in your collection do you least listen to? I don't use CDs anymore What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? I don't know..stare? Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? Yes..maybe
April 16, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? probably not Table or Booth? booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down usually speed up Have you ever been on an AIM date? negatory Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? if i admit to this would the crime still be undetected? If so then yes Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :wee What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) probably something by cash or led zepplin What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? a new playstation Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? no sir What color was the last shirt you bought? blue What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? stupidity What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? respect What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? she sings? I thought she just operated theme parks What is your favorite saying? currently w/out one ... they change Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? not really ... freshman year in college some girls said chris o'donnel but I thought it was BS (as did some other girls) .... pretty i'm not Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? nope What cd in your collection do you least listen to? the click - game related What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? i'm bad at this kind of stuff - really am not sure until the junk is being cradled and even then I have my doubts.... Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? off the record? ... yes
April 17, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? Unlikely Table or Booth? Booth When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down Speed up :mischief :crying Have you ever been on an AIM date? No Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? I can't say Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :mischief2 What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) Stairway to Heaven What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? A laptop Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? No and No What color was the last shirt you bought? Blue What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? Being annoying What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? Don't talk smack to people bigger than you - wait I still haven't learned that What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? I just like them all equally What is your favorite saying? Hello Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? Donnie Darko, some guy from My Best Friend's Wedding (never seen it), couple other Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? Nope, but it's on my to do list What cd in your collection do you least listen to? Can't really say What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? When they take their clothes off Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate?No, I fully enjoyed it
April 17, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? i eat peanuts sometimes..thats about it Table or Booth? booth all the way When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down speed up usually :crying Have you ever been on an AIM date? oh i hope not. hahahahahaha. i'm imagining an AIM date. Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? all the time Whay is your favorite Emoticon? gotta go with the classic. plainface all the way. What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) all of my favorite songs are oldies What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? i think i have everything i want Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? had some but lost weight and they're too big now What color was the last shirt you bought? probably black, cant recall What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? self-absorption What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? men are s*** What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? islands in the stream?? haha What is your favorite saying? duh Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? anything ugly and stupid Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? hmm.. no. What cd in your collection do you least listen to? i barely listen to any of them What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? when they say "i like you" Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? i loved it with all that i am and all i will ever be.
April 17, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? Nope. Table or Booth? Booth. When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down I dont drive, though I tell people to speed up. Have you ever been on an AIM date? Nope. Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? Dont think so. Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :w00t What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) I dont know. What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? PSP. Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? Nope. What color was the last shirt you bought? I think blue. What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? Demanding. What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? Dont bitch about little things. What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? ? What is your favorite saying? I have tons. Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? Nope. Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? Um. What cd in your collection do you least listen to? M5. What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? No idea. Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? Sure.
April 18, 200521 yr Do you feel you get enough legumes in your diet? sure do Table or Booth? booth, like everyone else on the planet When I see a yellow light, I: A) speed up to try to make it through the light B) slow down speed up unless i'm sure i won't make it crying.gif Have you ever been on an AIM date? snuffalapagus Have you ever in your life, commited an undetected crime? uh, yes, like everyone else Whay is your favorite Emoticon? :mischief What is one of your favorite Oldies songs? ('50s, '60s, "70s) if someone is actually reading this, i'll buy you a beer/soda at a ballgame What is the next electronic gadget that you would you most like to have? i'd like a sound system Do you own, or would you like to acquire some plaid pants? no on both accounts. i have plaid shorts for golf, though. What color was the last shirt you bought? it was a black and red striped shirt What personality flaw, could you least tolerate in the opposite sex? hmm...let's go with breathing. every girl i've ever been romantically involved with/interested in has eventually ended up annoying the living bejesus out of me. What lesson are you glad you learned early in life? gravity and inertia What is your favorite Dolly Parton song? olden boobs What is your favorite saying? OWNED! you bastards got me saying it in real life when i watch sports. Are there any famous people you feel you resemble, or have been told? i don't remotely resemble any of them, but i've been told i look like salman khan, hrithik roshan, and a young amitabh bachan (don't ask, they're bollywood actors) Have you ever taken a picture of an interesting tissue box, and emailed to someone? wow, as a matter of fact, i just did that. would you like me to forward it to you? What cd in your collection do you least listen to? dolly parton's greatest hits What is a sure sign that a member of the opposite sex likes you? she laughs when i say things i know aren't funny...or she doesn't recoil if/when i invade her personal space Did you half way enjoy this interview by Play At The Plate? thoroughly
April 18, 200521 yr Author Your answers should be framed! very amusing and interesting :lol Does Dolly have a live version of "Olden Boobs"? :blink:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.