January 11, 200521 yr Perisho will be better in 2005. He's a little older, a lot craftier, and confident in his role. He's no Lieter but he'll bring that same savvy to the mound. This is going to help Reidling and other noviates.
January 11, 200521 yr The only difference is Perisho, most likely, isn't a crackhead. 653380[/snapback] Let's just hope Matt doesn't hang out with Jeff Allison during spring training. :plain I know, I was out of bounds on that one.
January 12, 200521 yr Perisho will be better in 2005. He's a little older, a lot craftier, and confident in his role. He's no Lieter but he'll bring that same savvy to the mound. This is going to help Reidling and other noviates. 653201[/snapback] I doubt a five-year major league veteran like Reidling has anything to learn from a minor league lefty specialist.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.