Super Bowl XXXIX

Passion

Patriots, woo hoo.

Wonder if TO will help the Eagles a lot, cause they didnt have him today and they did well. Looking forward to a great Super Bowl. :)

664051[/snapback]

TO is gonna get laid out if he plays.

The NFC cant hold a candle to the AFC this year.

Dont go by the Atlanta game, the Falcons record made them overrated as they got ot beat up on their sorry division all year long. Atlanta would not have made the playoffs in the AFC

Giving Bellicek more than like 15 minutes to prepare is liek a death sentence. 2 weeks is going to be Armagedon.

*Sigh* I despise the Patriots for everything they do, but play perfectly almost every time out which I don't even get how its possible. Two weeks for them is an eternity to prepare, they usually burn blitzing teams hardcore too. Man, damn them.

Whatever we all knew the SB champ would come out the AFC this year

Here are some things for you guys to throw around:

Belichick improved to 9-1 as a playoffs coach and matching Vince Lombardi's NFL-best playoff coaching record.

Brady also set a record by going 8-0 as a postseason quarterback, bettering Troy Aikman's 7-0 record at the start of his playoffs career.

The Patriots can become the first team to win three Super Bowls in four seasons since Dallas did it between the 1992-95 seasons.

The Patriots are a better all around team than the Eagles and have far more experience than the Eagles. That is why I think the Patriots will win their 3rd Super Bowl in just 4 years.

I actually thought the Patriots were going to win before the season started. I thought the Patriots were going to go all the way this year right after they won the Super Bowl last year and after I heard they had 2 first round draft picks. The Patriots didn't necessarily need to improve but they sure did. And that secured my educational guess that they would indeed be #1 this year.

However, going into the playoffs my thoughts changed and I thought the Steelers were going to go all the way. And I thought the Patriots weren't the best team, rather they were the second to best team. And I STILL think the Steelers are a better team, and they proved they could beat the Patriots. But once again, the lack of experience and confidence on the Steelers side lead them to their death.

I'd also like to add that even though TO will most probably not play, even if he were to play, I would still be highly confident that the Patriots would win it all again.

Another thing is that you can expect both teams to spend an immense amount of time on defense. Defense pretty much always seems to win. The game is all about defense and stopping your opponent, and only scoring when they make a huge error. DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE!!!

pats

and it kills me to say that but they are just too good

664155[/snapback]

I know exactly how you feel man. I don't want them to win, I only think they will win. You had to see this coming. The Patriots were the best team last year winning it all, and they clearly improved with their 2 high draft picks. When the best team improves you have to see them having a bright future. This may sadly become a Patriots dynasty... :(

Guest FishFanInPA

Giving Bellicek more than like 15 minutes to prepare is liek a death sentence. 2 weeks is going to be Armagedon.

664059[/snapback]

I think Jim Johnson has earned the right to be up there with Belichek.....He's the best defensive coordinator in football and since the Steelers debacle has turned this defense into a force to be reckoned with. As usual, Philadelphia is getting no respect.....That's alright, i guess it'll have to come when we win.

TO is likely not to play.

664054[/snapback]

Actually Dr. Rebirth if i may call you that, he's most likely going to play and will be close to 100%...His rehab is well ahead of schedule and during postgame press conferences, it was said that he'll be practicing. So thanks for lying about the prognosis.

On TO playing: I think he'll play even if he's not fully healed. This is the biggest game! He doesn't want to miss out on it! And his team really needs him! I can tell you one thing...he looked fine on the sidelines rooting for the Eagles. He was jumping, screaming, giving it his all. I don't see why he couldn't have played today...o well whatever.