Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

THE BABE BOWL: Adriana Lima VS. Carmella Decesare

Featured Replies

You flaming homos better vote for the better looking girl.

 

Carmella has a face like an angel. Lima looks constipated.

 

Nice boobs

 

But constipated

Ohhhhh

 

I got the constipated blues

On the toilet stools

Waitin' for my bowls to moooove

 

I gotta doodoo

I gotta doodoo

I gotta doodododododododododooo

 

I got a strain! strain! strain!

On the top of my brain

 

I gotta doodoo

I gotta doodoo...

You flaming homos better vote for the better looking girl.

 

Carmella has a face like an angel. Lima looks constipated.

 

Nice boobs

 

But constipated

674060[/snapback]

 

Hey, I voted for Carmella, alright? :mad

  • Author

Carmella has a face like an angel.

 

More like a face of a whore.

674308[/snapback]

:lol :notworthy :lol

  • Author

Oh yeah, BTW, if she settled on Jeff Garcia...she can not be that much of a catch.

 

:plain

Oh yeah, BTW, if she settled on Jeff Garcia...she can not be that much of a catch.

 

:plain

674329[/snapback]

Heidi Klum settled on Seal so your argument is moot :mischief

Oh yeah, BTW, if she settled on Jeff Garcia...she can not be that much of a catch.

 

:plain

674329[/snapback]

Garcia received a $5 million signing bonus and will earn a $500,000 salary in 2004 and $4.5 million in 2005

 

That's why :lol

Carmella has a face like an angel.

 

More like a face of a whore.

674308[/snapback]

 

What's the difference?

ok its looking good for carmella...and i still think lima aint all that good, she is good enugh to you know... :shifty

 

but only like once then get her outta here!

 

carmella...i love you.

ok its looking good for carmella...and i still think lima aint all that good, she is good enugh to you know... :shifty

 

but only like once then get her outta here!

 

carmella...i love you.

674616[/snapback]

 

 

 

 

:blink:

You flaming homos better vote for the better looking girl.

 

Carmella has a face like an angel. Lima looks constipated.

 

Nice boobs

 

But constipated

674060[/snapback]

 

I didn't know angels were airbrushed to the point of near cartoon-like looks.

Adriana Lima > Everyone

673885[/snapback]

 

Agreed :thumbup

674053[/snapback]

 

Sorry but I cant vote for a babe who marries a guy who has herpes.

674516[/snapback]

 

You're a moron. She's not married to Jose Lima. Two people with the same last name =/= relatives or spouses. That'd be like me saying I won't listen to George Clinton because he's a relative of Bill Clinton.

  • Author

Adriana Lima > Everyone

673885[/snapback]

 

Agreed :thumbup

674053[/snapback]

 

Sorry but I cant vote for a babe who marries a guy who has herpes.

674516[/snapback]

 

You're a moron. She's not married to Jose Lima. Two people with the same last name =/= relatives or spouses. That'd be like me saying I won't listen to George Clinton because he's a relative of Bill Clinton.

675106[/snapback]

pwned.

  • Author

It is done.

 

Carmella Decesare is the winner of the Babe Bowl.

 

32 Women entered. One came out.

 

Congrats and thanks to everyone who voted!

pathetic,a flatchested over airbrushed no ass women won this.

 

there were prob 4 others in this competition that i would take over carmella.

 

 

Vida,Elisha,Lima>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>carmella

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.