MVP 2005 Dolphin Stadium Screens

Flamarlins3

Guest Moneyball

Wow, one of the best video game Dolphins Stadium I've seen. They even got most of the fonts and graphics on the jumbotron right.

Where are the championship pennants? :mad

Guest FishFanInPA

And, for yet another year, Charles Johnson's name is on the jumbotron. :banghead

(I don't have anything against Charles, but when they say that they keep on "re-doing" the stadiums, there's always evidence to show this isn't the case...)

681239[/snapback]

How the heck do you see that?

And, for yet another year, Charles Johnson's name is on the jumbotron.? :banghead

(I don't have anything against Charles, but when they say that they keep on "re-doing" the stadiums, there's always evidence to show this isn't the case...)

681239[/snapback]

681246[/snapback]

I just know. :mischief

Well, actually, in the past I have spent some time looking at the textures of the stadium from MVP 2003 and 2004. Charles Johnson was on the screen in both of them. This screenshot has the exact same setup as the previous years'. Here's the screenshot with the texture file next to it:

So that's how I know.

Guest Moneyball

I always thought it would be cool for a came to have interchangable crowds. On a weekend big gamae have a big crowd, not so big games have smaller crowds, and adjust sound levels, that would be pretty sweet...

681249[/snapback]

Last years version had that on Dynasty mode. But it was very crude.

I play MVP 2004 religiously everynight , 2 games a night . I play fantasy draft mode . I cant wait for MVP 2005 . The only thing i didnt like about MVP 2004 is that the scouts wrote bad things about Miggy .

like" if this guy doesnt improve he will find himself in the minors again" .

Yep. Tal is one of those guys that loves to rip people a new one for no good reason... :whistle

681336[/snapback]

:lol Seriously though he's a great guy to work for, enoyed the time when he was my boss.

I always thought it would be cool for a came to have interchangable crowds. On a weekend big gamae have a big crowd, not so big games have smaller crowds, and adjust sound levels, that would be pretty sweet...

That sounds like a great idea.

And, for yet another year, Charles Johnson's name is on the jumbotron. :banghead

681239[/snapback]

681246[/snapback]

I just know. :mischief

Well, actually, in the past I have spent some time looking at the textures of the stadium from MVP 2003 and 2004. Charles Johnson was on the screen in both of them. This screenshot has the exact same setup as the previous years'. Here's the screenshot with the texture file next to it:

So that's how I know.

681288[/snapback]

That could be changed before the release

681249[/snapback]

Not a good idea in the case of the Marlins. They'd make the stadium half full for the whole season and then fill it up for the last two weeks.

Although it would be cool to see the crowds get bigger or smaller depending on how good or bad the team is. :mischief

I really hope they fix the "lefty glitch." I put Delgado on the Marlins and I can't hit a home run with him and it's really getting upsetting. :banghead As for the stadium detail, I would like to see relief pitchers warming up during the game and the stands down the right field line being a little more accurate. If you play at Kansas City, the stands are quieter, but I would love to see variable crowds.

That board gets just a bit of traffic.

681468[/snapback]

Yeah, try moderating "The Vestibule" their busiest one. A reason for my leave of absence.

My profile over there

I want to see the picnic area. They have never had it in one baseball game. It is a part of our stadium. That is, of course, until the Dolphins start playing.

Yeah, they really should add it in. Of course that would require them actually researching changes.

That board gets just a bit of traffic.

681468[/snapback]

Yeah, try moderating "The Vestibule" their busiest one. A reason for my leave of absence.

My profile over there

I want to see the picnic area. They have never had it in one baseball game. It is a part of our stadium. That is, of course, until the Dolphins start playing.

Yeah, they really should add it in. Of course that would require them actually researching changes.

681469[/snapback]

Yeah well, I can understand you being busy here and everything, but try and stop by the Marlins thread from time to time throughout the season. Of course most people who post in that thread have already made their way here... :thumbup

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.