Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be at Dolphins Stadium for opening day?

Featured Replies

>?>>?>?>??>?

 

Thinking maybe we can all meet up before the game to chill? Some of us been posting for years and still haven't seen anybody from the board face to face.

I'm also going to be there, nice and early. Even if you don't meet me, you'll know us by the ones being a tad louder than everyone else.

We have a thread on this.

721114[/snapback]

This is a thread so all of us can perhaps organize a meet before the game, not a general attendance check like the other thread.

>?>>?>?>??>?

 

Thinking maybe we can all meet up before the game to chill? Some of us been posting for years and still haven't seen anybody from the board face to face.

720975[/snapback]

I'm thinking outside gate H about an hour before game time.

  • Author

>?>>?>?>??>?

 

Thinking maybe we can all meet up before the game to chill? Some of us been posting for years and still haven't seen anybody from the board face to face.

720975[/snapback]

I'm thinking outside gate H about an hour before game time.

721154[/snapback]

 

Sounds good. I?m not 100% sure that I'll be attending the game because of my job. Hopefully more people will respond to the thread or we can all agreed on another day to meet up if not many people will be there at the opener.

is my seat going to be open for this game?

721551[/snapback]

 

Yeah dood, should be. I should run up to it and call you on my cell while over at it. So you can feel like you are there. Didn't I call you during the national anthem at a game last season to give you the feeling? Think I did.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.