Braden Looper

Flamarlins3

You guys crack me up. Pedro gives up three runs in the first and you jump all over him. He K's 8 straight and delete the f***ing thread. The bullpen blows it and now you're going to laugh? You guys can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Guest Juanky

I dislike the Mets

:)

In another news, Takatsu has thrown two pitches this inning that didn't register on the radar gun. Ridiculous.

You guys crack me up. Pedro gives up three runs in the first and you jump all over him. He K's 8 straight and delete the f***ing thread. The bullpen blows it and now you're going to laugh? You guys can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

728419[/snapback]

I forgot how many World Series, Cy Youngs, and MVPs were won on opening day.

Wait, so did everyone else.

You seem like you need to blow off some steam. :lol :lol :lol

Guest FishFanInPA

Next Year.......Maybe the mets will get a bullpen

Next Year.......Looper will develop a pitch other then a fastball

728419[/snapback]

728431[/snapback]

It has nothing to do with the loss. Oh well. Pedro was amazing, Beltran was amazing, Reyes was amazing. It has to do with the bulls*** that went on here today and the way the threads were deleted the second I had a chance to respond to the Pedro Bashing thread. Ri f***ing Diculous

Guest Moneyball

728419[/snapback]

728431[/snapback]

It has nothing to do with the loss. Oh well. Pedro was amazing, Beltran was amazing, Reyes was amazing. It has to do with the bulls*** that went on here today and the way the threads were deleted the second I had a chance to respond to the Pedro Bashing thread. Ri f***ing Diculous

728437[/snapback]

Hey the starter of the thread asked for it to be deleted. They weren't deleted because you spoke up.