Phillies Series Predictions

Accord

1 out of 3

737734[/snapback]

*dies*

:chair

737737[/snapback]

And I've been spot on so far this year. I got the first two of these prediction things right. Although I said we'd lose the opening game of the series against the Nats, I still got the 2 out of 3. For the Braves series I nailed though, said opening day win and then 2 losses. :whistle

Phillies are hot, they found their pitching and offense. And if they ever put it all together they are easily the best team in the NL East. They clobbered the Cards and Cards > Marlins. Plus the Phils got over that marlins jinx at the end of last year.

1 out of 3

737734[/snapback]

*dies*

:chair

737737[/snapback]

And I've been spot on so far this year. I got the first two of these prediction things right. Although I said we'd lose the opening game of the series against the Nats, I still got the 2 out of 3. For the Braves series I nailed though, said opening day win and then 2 losses. :whistle

Phillies are hot, they found their pitching and offense. And if they ever put it all together they are easily the best team in the NL East. They clobbered the Cards and Cards > Marlins. Plus the Phils got over that marlins jinx at the end of last year.

737739[/snapback]

:ban

:D