Underage teen gets head

ToadLicker

Man, $100k? That seems pretty steep, considering the guy was already dead. :blink:

739124[/snapback]

I imagine the judge is somewhat concerned he might decide to "graduate" up to "victims" with body temps higher than ambient. Maybe he was just "practicing" on someone not in a position to resist....

Also a concern is that someone in the neighborhood unamused by the stunt might decide to render the dude's own body temp to ambient.

hmm, maybe i'm the sick and twisted one, cause thats not what i expected when i read the title of the thread.

739133[/snapback]

I thought the same thing too. :plain

But this is completely sick and disgusting. To use a dead guys head as a marijuana pipe!?! Sick. Cruel. And I cannot believe the incredible amount of pain this must have put the widow through.

Guest Fritz

You've got to be a pretty sick and twisted individual to even think about doing something like this.

f***ing disgusting.

739127[/snapback]

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad his bail is so outrageous.

Guest Fritz

WTF?!?!? I thought this thread was about something totally diffrent. This thread f****** sucks!

739317[/snapback]

If you want to read dirty stories, they're not that hard to find. You're on the internet for crying out loud. Loser.