No need to panic

I dont know why so many people are in panic mode, we are just 1 game under .500 and have only played 11 games.

Last year atlanta started off 4-5, then on mid may were 4 games under .500 and in june they were still 6 games under .500. Then they started playing good and finishing 13 games ahead of us.

A certain team in 2003 was 10 games under in mid may and ended up winning the world series...

It IS VERY early in the season to be panicking. When the dog days of summer come, the cream usually rises to the top and I hope we're one of those teams. NO reason why we shouldn't be. If we get pitching like this all season, we're going to win a lot of games.

Most people are not in panic mode. They are in Fire Bill Robinson mode :)

745316[/snapback]

agree no panic here just pointing out the fact that IMO Bill Robinson is not doing a good job not just early on this season, but last season as well.

how about working on the hit run with those that handle the bat well?

or how bout working on taken the ball the other way?

working the pitcher?

it seem to they have either tuned out Bill Robinson or he's not working with certain hitter on different things.

that's my beef with Bill and it goes back to not just this season, but last season as well...JMO

745316[/snapback]

agree no panic here just pointing out the fact that IMO Bill Robinson is not doing a good job not just early on this season, but last season as well.

working the pitcher?

it seem to they have either tuned out Bill Robinson or he's not working with certain hitter on different things.

that's my beef with Bill and it goes back to not just this season, but last season as well...JMO

745806[/snapback]

Exactly, and it's beyond me why a certain person who will remain nameless does not understand this.

745316[/snapback]

working the pitcher?

745806[/snapback]

Exactly, and it's beyond me why a certain person who will remain nameless does not understand this.

745815[/snapback]

I guess were alone on this one :confused