Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phillies-Marlins Game 1 Friday.....

Featured Replies

What are those guys doing on t.v? :blink:

758183[/snapback]

 

 

 

Its called getting their 15 seconds of fame. :lol

What are those guys doing on t.v? :blink:

758183[/snapback]

 

Its called getting their 15 seconds of fame. :whistle

758186[/snapback]

 

 

Oh... Thats what you call it :mischief2

What are those guys doing on t.v? :blink:

758183[/snapback]

 

Its called getting their 15 seconds of fame. :whistle

758186[/snapback]

 

 

Oh... Thats what you call it :mischief2

758187[/snapback]

 

 

:lol Hey 15 years from now they can say they were on a Marlins broadcast for about a minute. Thats something to be proud of.

I dont mean to troll but I am only 5 posts away from 1000

758192[/snapback]

 

 

 

Actually you are 6 away. Post in the game threads don't count towards your post count total.

 

 

Early congrats though :)

I dont mean to troll but I am only 5 posts away from 1000

758192[/snapback]

6 posts but you dont gain post count here, troll :mischief2 :mischief

Anyone going to see clemens on monday?

758197[/snapback]

I'm thinking bout it

Encarnacion is a completely different player. He's working almost every count to his favor forcing the pitcher to either walk him or give him a pitch to hit.

I dont mean to troll but I am only 5 posts away from 1000

758192[/snapback]

 

 

 

Actually you are 6 away. Post in the game threads don't count towards your post count total.

 

 

Early congrats though :)

758195[/snapback]

 

haha opps.

 

Why dont they count?

I dont mean to troll but I am only 5 posts away from 1000

758192[/snapback]

 

 

 

Actually you are 6 away. Post in the game threads don't count towards your post count total.

 

 

Early congrats though :)

758195[/snapback]

 

haha opps.

 

Why dont they count?

758203[/snapback]

 

Probably because people post too much on Game Threads :shrugs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.