The Blame Thread

Just for fun, but I don't remember being so pissed on a Sunday.

What the f**k was Jack thinking letting AJ pitch after he put men on 1st and 2nd.

Perisho continue to suck, and I will never trust this guy. Jack continues to be stuborn with this guy.

I like Jack's pre-game decision, but he is making some questionable in game decision that are costing us.

I'm getting ready for another sweep on Dodger Stadium . . . . And I'll be pleased with one win

I thought we were going to win when we took a 4-1 lead.

This is a very tough loss to take.

12 runs really hurt our ERA and now we've allowed over 100 runs.(108)

Sheesh...this is our 3rd bad game of the year, and the first one that wasn't started by Leiter.

This is the first time that someone else besides Leiter really really messed up. And it was a whole team mess up. Nobody could get them out.

They scored 11 unanswered runs!!! How could we let them do that to us? I'm so mad.

Jack didnt bring in Perisho because he wanted to match him up with Klesko (I think it was him).

I dont blame Jack for anything.. he did what he had to do and it didnt work out.. it just the way things are.

774150[/snapback]

He could have pitched Mecir and then bring Perisucks. AJ was hanged today out there struggling. Did you see AJ's face in the dougout?

The spanish radio guys were pretty pissed off, talking about how AJ didn't have his best stuff at the start of the inning and Jack didn't make the change in time. AJ had a lot of pitches, I hope this decision doesn't come back to hunt us.

Jack didnt bring in Perisho because he wanted to match him up with Klesko (I think it was him).

I dont blame Jack for anything.. he did what he had to do and it didnt work out.. it just the way things are.

774150[/snapback]

He could have pitched Mecir and then bring Perisucks. AJ was hanged today out there struggling. Did you see AJ's face in the dougout?

The spanish radio guys were pretty pissed off, talking about how AJ didn't have his best stuff at the start of the inning and Jack didn't make the change in time. AJ had a lot of pitches, I hope this decision doesn't come back to hunt us.

774165[/snapback]

AJ had less than 100 pitches in the 7th...I dont blame Jack for letting him pitch that inning.

774169[/snapback]

When AJ walked the bases loaded he should have been taken out. Or earlier.

Well, as far as wins and losses, this 4-12 loss is just as much a loss as a 4-5 loss would be...its just a loss, we can and will bounce back. Remember...D-Train.. ;)

774188[/snapback]

It's a loss that should have been a win, so it's not like a 5-4 loss when we could be down 5-0 and come back with 4 runs.

And when were in the same division as the Braves who always get better as the season goes on, and they're already hott at 23-14, the second best record in the NL and the 4th in the leauge, we can't be losing these games. Were 2.5 games behind them, and I can't see that number getting bigger.

And D-Train pitches once every 5 games. He's not such a big factor.

This is the first time we ever got swept by the Padres in SD.

This is the first time this season that we've lost 3 games in a row.

This is the first time we've got swept by the Padres since August 2000.

774255[/snapback]

ENOUGH OF THE STATS DUDE

jeez, thats all you do is post stats

FOK THIS CHIT MENG! I hate them all right now exept for Dontrelle, Loduca and Conine, the rest are bunch of foking losers, yes im pissed after todays game, I have the right to vent

774257[/snapback]

yur aN eeeediot

774259[/snapback]

GO FOK YOUR SELF MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is the first time we ever got swept by the Padres in SD.

This is the first time this season that we've lost 3 games in a row.

This is the first time we've got swept by the Padres since August 2000.

774255[/snapback]

ENOUGH OF THE STATS DUDE

jeez, thats all you do is post stats

774256[/snapback]

Stats=Facts

It's better to hear that than many peoples opinions here.

Anyways, sorry for hurting you by posting stats.

I hope you're ok, and don't worry about it, you'll be alright. :)

FOK THIS CHIT MENG! I hate them all right now exept for Dontrelle, Loduca and Conine, the rest are bunch of foking losers, yes im pissed after todays game, I have the right to vent

774257[/snapback]

yur aN eeeediot

774259[/snapback]

GO FOK YOUR SELF MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

774262[/snapback]

:lol

moran*