Bark at Park on Thursday

CapeFish

For more info call (954) 266-6816 in Broward or (305) 749-1832 in Miami-Dade. Tickets are $12 for adults, $6 for kids and $6 for dogs. Proceeds from dog tickets will benefit the Humane Society of Broward County and The Humane Society of Greater Miami.

Bark at the Park will give fans the opportunity to bring their dogs to Dolphins Stadium to enjoy the excitement of a Marlins home game. Activities will include Paw Art Stations, the opportunity for fans to have their pictures taken with their four-legged friends, and special dog treats provided by Doggy Ice Cream. A pet waste management company, When Doodie Calls, will be on hand to assist dog owners with their dogs' sanitary needs.

The ceremonial first pitch will be delivered by Kelly, a 2-year-old Labrador/Golden Retriever cross, as part of the pregame activities. Kelly is a registered pet therapy dog with the non-profit organization Therapy Dogs International, Inc.Kelly, and her handler, Tom DeCicco, currently visit several health care facilities throughout South Florida at no charge.

c/o The Florida Marlins

im going on thursday got the tickets 50% off but i better not get bitten by a dog or the owner will be hearing from my lawyer. :mad

781806[/snapback]

Yeah I got mine 50% off too .. infield box, 15.50 per ticket ..

section 101 .. row 1 ..

great tix for half off ..

section 101 .. row 1 ..

.That's fine, as long as the cameramen aren't in your line of sight. :blink:

.As far as Bark at the Park goes....this is the 4th year that they've had this promotion. One year it was a day game and it was "Dog Day Afternoon". It's been a very popular attraction. The pooches are all kept in 2 sections in right center. I brought my dog to Dog Day Afternoon. It was fun, but hot. It's fun to watch on TV, seeing all the dogs with their owners. It's better suited for a Pirate game in August instead of a Mutts game in May that's going to draw 10000 extra Mutt fans who still think their team has a a chance.

section 101 .. row 1 ..

.That's fine, as long as the cameramen aren't in your line of sight.? ? :blink:

.As far as Bark at the Park goes....this is the 4th year that they've had this promotion. One year it was a day game and it was "Dog Day Afternoon". It's been a very popular attraction. The pooches are all kept in 2 sections in right center. I brought my dog to Dog Day Afternoon. It was fun, but hot. It's fun to watch on TV, seeing all the dogs with their owners. It's better suited for a Pirate game in August instead of a Mutts game in May that's going to draw 10000 extra Mutt fans who still think their team has a a chance.

781883[/snapback]

Nope, we checked our seats out and they were great. We went to the area/seats yesterday and was suprised to get row 1 at that price in that section. Checked again today and saw it was row 22.

And the Mutt fans are going to bring their mutts with them to see the Mutts :plain

I wanna go to the game with my dog! I remember I went with my dog 2 years ago I think on Dog Day....It was against the Diamondbacks. Beckett was pitching for us and he gave up back to back to back home runs and we lost the game. I almost got one of the 3 home runs also...

Anyways, last year Bark At The Park was at night like it is this year as well, and I have got to say that-that is a really important because when I went with my dog to the game she was so hott that she was hiding under the seat because she couldn't take the heat. My mom had to go out from the game with her to the little doggie pools and cool her off.

The dogs were only allowed to sit in 3 sections also, the fish tank sections. This will be the fourth time the Marlins have a Bark at the Park game. I really hope I can go, and I'm sure my dog also wants to go because she's also a big marlin fan! She listens to every game on the tv...she sits right by the tv and listens.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens if Delgado turns on a fastball and hits it into the RF seats that game...ya never know, maybe a dog can come up with a souvenir, lol.

Anyways, I really hope I can go to this game with my dog....I had such a good time when I went before...