Props to Willis, Mota and Jones

Congrats Dontrelle on his MLB leading 10th win. He may not have had hus best stuff, but he battled and got the W.

Props to Mota for a solid 8th. He fought back well after giving up the leadoff hit.

And Jones easily closed it out in the 9th, going right after the heart of the order.

A well pitched game by all.

Thank God for Delgado. His bat came alive and carried the offense tonight.

Guest Juanky

How many earned runs did DTrain give up anyway? ESPN.com says 4, but during the game on ESPN2, they said he gave up 3 earned. :confused

801709[/snapback]

He gave up all four

A W is a W

Props to Willis. At this rate he's going to have 30 wins by the end of the regular season.

Props to Mota, it's nice to see him have a good outing.

And props to Jones, he's just been amazing.

Dontrelle didn't pitch so amazing, but yet again, he got the win. He's been winning a lot because he's been getting a lot of run support. I believe he gets the most on the staff. Moehler would win all of his games if he would get the same run support that Willis does, but I'm not complaining.

I'm perfectly fine with Willis getting the wins instead of Moehler, even if Moehler pitches better. Go Willis! You're going to the ASG!

Props to Willis. At this rate he's going to have 30 wins by the end of the regular season.

Dontrelle didn't pitch so amazing, but yet again, he got the win. He's been winning a lot because he's been getting a lot of run support. I believe he gets the most on the staff. Moehler would win all of his games if he would get the same run support that Willis does, but I'm not complaining.

I'm perfectly fine with Willis getting the wins instead of Moehler, even if Moehler pitches better. Go Willis! You're going to the ASG!

801810[/snapback]

Ummmm....Willis's ERA is 2.13 and Moehler's is 2.59 so no I don't think Moehler pitches better. Willis is our best pitcher this year period! Check the stats...later.

I don't understand why Willis was charged with all four runs when in fact, all four runs were scored either by an error or because of an error.

801763[/snapback]

he was charged with just three of them

801839[/snapback]

Can someone get this straight already? :lol

801810[/snapback]

Ummmm....Willis's ERA is 2.13 and Moehler's is 2.59 so no I don't think Moehler pitches better. Willis is our best pitcher this year period! Check the stats...later.

801835[/snapback]

You're messing with the wrong guy.

You want stats?

I'll give you stats.

Last 5 starts:

Willis: 34.1 IP 15 runs record:3-2

Moehler: 32 IP 11 runs record:1-2

Moehler has pitched better but yet has a worse record, which proves my point.

I don't understand why Willis was charged with all four runs when in fact, all four runs were scored either by an error or because of an error.

801763[/snapback]

he was charged with just three of them

801839[/snapback]

Can someone get this straight already? :lol

801851[/snapback]

i just did

801810[/snapback]

801835[/snapback]

You're messing with the wrong guy.

You want stats?

I'll give you stats.

Last 5 starts:

Willis: 34.1 IP 15 runs record:3-2

Moehler: 32 IP 11 runs record:1-2

Moehler has pitched better but yet has a worse record, which proves my point.

801854[/snapback]

So what in the last 5 games, who gives a crap about that. For the year of 2005 Willis has the best ERA hence he has been our best pitcher this year. You can take a snapshot of the last 5 games but what does that prove. He's been good the last 5 games. That does not make him a better pitcher. Hey I like Moehler and he has had a great year but he is still our 4th best pitcher, stats notwithstanding. Willis, Burnett, and Beckett are all pitchers that I would rather have on the mound when it counts. He's a great 4th starter though. And Leiter, well I don't have a clue whats up with him. Later