2- Castillo

3- Delgado

4- Lowell

5- Cabrera

6- Lo Duca

7- Joe Dillon

8- Alex

9- AJ

Lowell is acting like he is back and JP is better off without baserunners it seems (sigh). I give Dillon the edge over Niner/Enc/Harris just because we need to try something.

803254[/snapback]

you want to try something? bench JP

1-JP cf

2-LoDuca c

3-Delgado 1b

4-Cabrera 3b

5-Castillo 2b

6-Encarnacion rf

7-Harris lf

8-Gonzalez ss

l-r-l-r-l-r-l-r :)

803262[/snapback]

and leave our "hottest" hitter out of the lineup? :o

803268[/snapback]

When it comes SeaBass's time to hit, we'll put his jersey on Mikey. No one will eeeeever knoooow. Mike just need to shave some first.

We tried benching him. Didn't work.

803259[/snapback]

last 3 games for JP,

10 AB, 1 Hit

803269[/snapback]

Its not like the rest have been smacking it hard.

JP has to be our leadoff man until Castillo can run properly.

At the very least he takes a lot of pitches and gives the rest of the batters a chance to see how the pitcher is throwing that night. Not that this hitting coach is teaching them what to look for, but he as to be at the top of the lineup, or leftout all together.

At the very least he takes a lot of pitches and gives the rest of the batters a chance to see how the pitcher is throwing that night.

803287[/snapback]

Are you talking about Luis or Pierre with that statement? If it's Luis than your right, but I think you're referring to Pierre and that certainly isn't correct. Pierre isn't exactly a patient hitter up there. Regardless of speed we should have guys who can get on base at the top of the lineup. As of late Luis and to some extent Enc have been getting on base. Pierre on the other hand has not.

Everyday, people make even more screwed up line ups. Lowell as clean up? Wow, so we can get some runners on and he can pop it up? Neat. *sigh*. Please excuse my pessimism.

803297[/snapback]

Youre living in 2 weeks ago

Mikeys coming out of it, JPs the one with the problems now

Everyday, people make even more screwed up line ups.? Lowell as clean up?? Wow, so we can get some runners on and he can pop it up?? Neat.? *sigh*.? Please excuse my pessimism.

803297[/snapback]

803301[/snapback]

We're not paying Lowell to hit singles. He could be hitting .300 right now, and I'd say he's not getting the job done if he only had 2 home runs.

Everyday, people make even more screwed up line ups.? Lowell as clean up?? Wow, so we can get some runners on and he can pop it up?? Neat.? *sigh*.? Please excuse my pessimism.

803297[/snapback]

803301[/snapback]

We're not paying Lowell to hit singles. He could be hitting .300 right now, and I'd say he's not getting the job done if he only had 2 home runs.

803311[/snapback]

Coming out, not out

Hits are the fist step

And hes been getting his share of doubles, too, just not in this series

1-JP cf

2-LoDuca c

3-Delgado 1b

4-Cabrera 3b

5-Castillo 2b

6-Encarnacion rf

7-Harris lf

8-Gonzalez ss

l-r-l-r-l-r-l-r :)

803262[/snapback]

and leave our "hottest" hitter out of the lineup? :o

803268[/snapback]

Our hottest hitter in the lineup is Miguel, just ask the ladies. :p

Anyways, if our bats don't come alive against Texas then I wouldn't be surprised if we lose 2 or all of the games by double digits.

1. JP(He's a leadoff hitter, completly useless anywhere else in the lineup. Keep him in there and maybe he'll get his confidence back)

2. Castillo

3. Delgado(Best hitter we have in our lineup right now, if 1 of the 2 above get on I want him at the plate.

4. Lowell(Get him in a more familiar slot in the lineup, again maybe he'll feel more comfortable)

5. Miguel

6. Lo Duca

7. Gonzo

8. Enc(1 of the 3 are bound to get on base and right now he can't seem to hit for crap unless someone in in scoring position)

9. Pitcher

Get these guys in roles there comfortable with, shuffling hasn't helped at all, 3-12 in last 15 games is a pretty good indicator for that.