Game thread suggestion

Iowa

Guest FishFanInPA

yeah, im getting sick of the romper room attitude of the kids in there....it's ridiculous...half of them don't even know what a baseball is and the other half only know because they had one shoved up their ass.

Anyone who disrupts game threads continously loses access to the game threads. I haven't read thru today's yet but I will do that. Can't have age group threads though, it's not practical. Besides the fact, some older people are worse than some younger people sometimes.

If we would have separate game threads it wouldn't be based on age, it would be based on knowledge.

Solution:

If you find a certain member that is continuously showing his little knowledge about the game of baseball in game threads then simply PM Admin his username and he'll take care of it.

If we would have separate game threads it wouldn't be based on age, it would be based on knowledge.

Solution:

If you find a certain member that is continuously showing his little knowledge about the game of baseball in game threads then simply PM Admin his username and he'll take care of it.

816327[/snapback]

*pm's Admin with Marlins' username*

Solution:

816327[/snapback]

*pm's Admin with Marlins' username*

816386[/snapback]

hehe, not funny. Obviously you don't pay attention during game threads on this site. (Probably because you're all caught up on your small site) Because if you actually had a clue about what you were saying, and if you didn't just post whatever the hell you want even when you have no knowledge on the subject, THEN, you'd know that I'm inactive in game threads, and I haven't made not one single post there in weeks.

I hate people who post about things when they're clueless.

Hey Mark: +1 for you-- :thumbup Keep on making posts without thinking. You might be able to reach Ramp!

Solution:

816327[/snapback]

I have plenty of knowledge on the fact that about 99.9999999% of your posts are basically meaningless and add nothing to any of the threads you post in. Why do you think your pointless 'googlings' get passed over every time? You add nothing.

Plus, why would I check Marlins game threads? Let alone the whole Florida Marlins forums? Based on the pointless drivel you post everywhere else I just assumed you were just as clueless in there.

And I don't even know my post count, I really don't care.

And I have no clue why I even responded to you, I'm on a whole different level than you. You can't touch me. King Kong ain't got s*** on me.

Solution:

What are you talking about? Since when does not having knowledge of the game make you a bad person or user? Not having knowledge of the game and disrupting the thread are 2 VERY different things.

Not everyone was reading a Baseball Almanac in their mother's womb.

Solution:

What are you talking about? Since when does not having knowledge of the game make you a bad person or user? Not having knowledge of the game and disrupting the thread are 2 VERY different things.

Not everyone was reading a Baseball Almanac in their mother's womb.

816654[/snapback]

I mean continuously showing his little knowledge to an extent where it annoys members. Then they should be reported.

I mean continuously showing his little knowledge to an extent where it annoys members. Then they should be reported.

816713[/snapback]

:blink: and did you read what I said?

Not having knowledge of the game and disrupting the thread are 2 VERY different things.

Not knowing much about baseball doesn't necessarily make you a disturbence to the thread.

816713[/snapback]

:blink: and did you read what I said?

Not having knowledge of the game and disrupting the thread are 2 VERY different things.

Not knowing much about baseball doesn't necessarily make you a disturbence to the thread.

816720[/snapback]

Ok--this is clearer:

I meant showing little knowledge AND disrupting threads with it.

Guest Juanky

Solution:

:lol !!!!!!!!!!

Nice Admin

You mean like you?

You have no baseball knowledge. You know nothing of the intricate workings of the game. You just google stuff and you post stats (often wrong ones or ones that don't apply) that add nothing to the conversation since most ignore them anyways. Also you post in threads where you have no business posting, change the conversation, and then misread anyways. Like lecturing on a discussion Nugget and someone else were having about Mike Gonzalez, failing to realize it was about Mike Gonzalez, and speaking like it was about Jose Mesa. Stop being a tool.