The College Smack Talk Thread

Mark

Guest FishFanInPA

I wish Temple had a football team.....

Syracuse won't embarrass themselves this year.....

Chad Henne to Steve Breaston becomes the best QB-WR combo in football

OU's defense will still be top-notch.....

ACC- i hate to say it but i think the hokies are the top team with FSU sucking. i love the canes but i feel there are too many holes right now in this team to compete at a very high level. i think they go down in blacksburg this year by 2 touchdowns. im worried about kyle wright and how he can handle pressure. can he handle FSU??? i hope so.

SEC-Go tennessee. i hate the gators and i dont really like auburn or lsu.

Big Ten-Go Northwestern. I dont like the buckeys,or michigan,or iowa. i think michigan will win it though. Chad Henne is one bad mofo. when my irish go to the big house its gonna be a very tough game.

Big East-I dont even care anymore.

Big 12-I got a gut feeling its texas and im happy about it. oklahoma has holes but adrian peterson is gonna put up big numbers. watch out for the aggies and mcneal there gonna have a great year as well. watch out for brad smith and missouri as well.

Pac 10-Damn those trojans.

and finally...you know i had to end this post with charlie weis and the rest of the irish. the notre dame fighting irish. :notworthy

like ive said here and on other websites,this will be the year were it all starts. this is the beginning of the journey back to glory. Charlie Weis has an amazing crew with him to help coach,players are better, slowly but surely the recruiting is getting better. this RB named James Aldridge is going to ND next year and we have big hopes for him. According to ESPN QB Brady Quinn could be a very good player this year and can be tossed into heisman voting. i agree. u mean he isnt going to be a finalist but he is certainly going to have a great year. you see what weis and brady did in NE. now your gonna see it weis and quinn in ND. i like that has a ring to it. Brady Quinn,Tom Brady haha. Brady Bunch.......anyway....

Offense is going to be real good,rush defense is going to be good,special teams is going to be good,the big worry is that pass defense which was horrible last year. we expect to do better this year. this team has leadership and a team always trying to have there heads held high. ALSO remember this name.....RB DARIUS WALKER...this guy can put on a show and the michigan fans know it from last year. it seems like the irish can go alteast 8-4 this year. im happy with that. im not to satasifed with 7-5. We should win our last 3 games easily. (navy,stanford,syracuse) And one thing im very grateful on is this....

Face USC and Tennessee at Home...in the golden dome...after bye weeks. that is the best you can go into a game.

GO Irish I belive!

Notre Dame will lose to 3 Big Ten teams.

818960[/snapback]

:lol

your saying were gonna lose to purdue michigan and michigan state??

818984[/snapback]

You're not going to beat Michigan, period. You're not going into West Lafayette and beating Purdue either.

..and you're crazy if you don't think MSU will give you a game. Drew Stanton is a stud in the making.

Notre Dame will lose to 3 Big Ten teams.

818960[/snapback]

:lol

your saying were gonna lose to purdue michigan and michigan state??

818984[/snapback]

You're not going to beat Michigan, period. You're not going into West Lafayette and beating Purdue either.

..and you're crazy if you don't think MSU will give you a game. Drew Stanton is a stud in the making.

819007[/snapback]

if we lose to michigan fine i can deal with that. if they lose to purdue it will hurt. nd has the better team but home field advantage is big here. close game predicted. and finally i dont expect a blowout,but i know nd is going to beat michigan state. i dont care if they have drew stanton. nd has brady quinn. and better coaches. this team is better than last years. ND will beat MSU in south bend. 2-1...maybe doubful but maybe i can handle a loss to purdue. i hate the big 10. i really despise almost every team.

Notre Dame will win the National Title in football within in the next 4 years.

818778[/snapback]

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

someone finally shares the same views as i

818903[/snapback]

I am not a Notre Dame fan, but Weis is cleaning house on the recruiting trail, and the man is a great coach.