Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

the offense sucked!!!!

Featured Replies

the offense sucked!!!! we just got lucky, the one run wasnt even an earned one

827222[/snapback]

 

 

It was an earned run, and yes the offense did suck today

 

Hopefully we go on a Jihad during the Braves series

the offense sucked!!!! we just got lucky, the one run wasnt even an earned one

827222[/snapback]

 

Why are you back? Cause we won?

 

Uhm sorry but what happened to:

 

I've had it with these idiots!!!!! im not watching this crap anymore fok it!!!!!

on June 9

 

Im not watching thsi crap anymore!

on June 7

 

After comments like that, I don't think you should be using the word "we" when talking about the fish.

the offense sucked!!!! we just got lucky, the one run wasnt even an earned one

827222[/snapback]

 

I know I am not the first person to tell you this, but you are so f***ing stupid. You dont score 8 runs every game. They scored over 20 runs the past 3 games and then they come out and win 1-0. This must be your first baseball season because you have no idea about anything

I'd rather be the team with the offense that sucked and scored 1 run than the team with the offense that sucked and scored nothing.

Only 3 hits against the Devil Rays--that deserves a loss. But atleast we gained a run from those 3 hits...and hey! JP got a hit--that deserves a celebration as well.

 

Thank g-d AJ was on fire--pitching a complete game allowing just 2 runs.

 

5 hits in the whole game--lol. Atleast we got the W.

Only 3 hits against the Devil Rays--that deserves a loss. But atleast we gained a run from those 3 hits...and hey! JP got a hit--that deserves a celebration as well.

 

Thank g-d AJ was on fire--pitching a complete game allowing just 2 runs.

 

5 hits in the whole game--lol. Atleast we got the W.

827317[/snapback]

 

2 hits, not runs. I know what you meant, but I figured I would put it out in the open politely before someone jumps down your throat. :thumbup

What a Dumb F-ing topic, this could be one of the best things that happen to the team all year. Our record in 1 run games is terrible and we pull a 1-0 win out of our ass, this will give a boost of confidence to the team. Great Game.

Yes, yes offense sucked like it has for the past month and a half now. Old news and don't really care so long as we get some wins and gain ground on the Braves and Nats.

 

On a seprate note, how much longer till the Nats fall off there high horse and start playing like the disgruntled team they are? They are 95% of the Expos from last year, I mean something doesn't seem right, they trying to pull off an 02' Angels or 03' Marlins?

Yes, yes offense sucked like it has for the past month and a half now. Old news and don't really care so long as we get some wins and gain ground on the Braves and Nats.

 

On a seprate note, how much longer till the Nats fall off there high horse and start playing like the disgruntled team they are? They are 95% of the Expos from last year, I mean something doesn't seem right, they trying to pull off an 02' Angels or 03' Marlins?

827374[/snapback]

They're the same Expos who contended for the wild card most of the season in 2003 despite that ridiculous split-home fiasco MLB pulled. They play good baseball, they win close games, and they have a lights out closer.

the offense sucked!!!!? we just got lucky, the one run wasnt even an earned one

827222[/snapback]

 

Why are you back? Cause we won?

 

Uhm sorry but what happened to:

 

I've had it with these idiots!!!!! im not watching this crap anymore fok it!!!!!

on June 9

 

Im not watching thsi crap anymore!

on June 7

 

After comments like that, I don't think you should be using the word "we" when talking about the fish.

827228[/snapback]

 

Qutting on the team should be a banable offense, imo.

Maybe, just maybe, Seth McClung pitched a hell of a ball game and matched AJ almost toe for toe as long as he possibly could?

Only 3 hits against the Devil Rays--that deserves a loss. But atleast we gained a run from those 3 hits...and hey! JP got a hit--that deserves a celebration as well.

 

Thank g-d AJ was on fire--pitching a complete game allowing just 2 runs.

 

5 hits in the whole game--lol. Atleast we got the W.

827317[/snapback]

 

2 hits, not runs. I know what you meant, but I figured I would put it out in the open politely before someone jumps down your throat. :thumbup

827340[/snapback]

Thanks for the correction.

I was really impressed by McClung. Could help these DRays out in future years.

827427[/snapback]

 

A rotation with the likes of Kazmir, McClung and Orvella for TB is going to be sick somewhere down the line

This has to be one of the most idiotic topics in the history of mb.com

827242[/snapback]

 

nah!... but it is almost there though... there have been worse...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.