Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/1 Marlins vs Mets

Featured Replies

Rain Delay

835337[/snapback]

 

OMG. I am really starting to get tired of the east coast weather. Honestly, your weathermen over there need to make some changes. :p We mentioned earlier that Shea is a toilet, just keep flushing it so the guys can play!

This one better not be 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Looks like the delay will be short. The rain has passed...the delay should be short....I think we may see a start coming within the next 5-10 minutes.

Gee, I'm glad it's raining. There's always something to be thankful for. I'm awfully glad it's raining, 'cause no one sees your teardrops when it pours... :boo-woo

 

Name that movie.

I hope I'm wrong.....but things don't look too good weather wise for a game to be played tonite. Lots of rain moving in from the south.

The rain had stopped last time they showed the field, and it was said that we should have a game "momentarily"

Cape....Flushing is located about on the N in New York on your map,,,,,and the winds are blowing from the south.

thank god that storm ravaged me in Philly or else i would have actually made it up to Shea to sit in more rain.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.