Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/1 Marlins vs Mets

Featured Replies

hey I am the third poster. Lets see if AJ can build off that great start in Tampa. If so he could brak 500 with the win/loss. I would love to see him start to reel off a few wins. Hopefully the bats continue to keep alive after 2 impressive wins!

Shouldn't have the subtitle of this thread bashed the Wilpons or perhaps Shea?

 

I'll be at the game cheering the Marlins on

 

:marlins

  • Author

Shouldn't have the subtitle of this thread bashed the Wilpons or perhaps Shea?

 

I'll be at the game cheering the Marlins on

 

:marlins

834963[/snapback]

 

Good point Quick....

 

OMGUPDATEDTHREADSUBJECT!!!

RING THAT BELL, BELL-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET US THE W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

835045[/snapback]

OMG Moneyball!!!!!!111!!!1 :plain

 

:lol

RALLY CARL LEWIS BRINGS US THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

835048[/snapback]

Holy s*** thats great!!! He throws worse than a little girl..man...funny stuff.

RING THAT BELL, BELL-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET US THE W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

835045[/snapback]

 

I still think it looks like he is rubbing one off in the bell. His grin freaks me out. AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Let's break out the rally Admin's mom!

835290[/snapback]

I'm sorry Admin this is not personal, I just can't resist a mom joke. I already broke out Admin's Mammy last night.

RALLY CARL LEWIS BRINGS US THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

835048[/snapback]

LMAO seems like the type of pitcher Marlins will usually struggle against. :thumbup Anyways lets keep the Train rolling and hopefully Burnett will keep us going.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.