Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

That's it. I'm giving up on people.

Featured Replies

Well, that's it. If I hadn't given up on humanity before, I have now. These two girls came in with their mom to get some phones. I asked the fat one what she wanted for a phone number and she said 1224. The mom asked "Why 1224?" And she said it was because it was the same number as McDonalds.

 

:plain

Well, that's it. If I hadn't given up on humanity before, I have now. These two girls came in with their mom to get some phones. I asked the fat one what she wanted for a phone number and she said 1224. The mom asked "Why 1224?" And she said it was because it was the same number as McDonalds.

 

:plain

835084[/snapback]

Man are you serious?LMFAO!

my generation is gonna die out by like 30

835400[/snapback]

Why don't you all f-f-f-fade away...

Why would anyone call McDonalds, let alone know its phone number...funny stuff.

835286[/snapback]

 

 

They have call ahead service???

 

:notworthy :notworthy

Stupid fat Americans.

 

:plain

837478[/snapback]

 

 

I'm pretty sure most countries have stupid fat people in them somewhere.

Stupid fat Americans.

 

:plain

837478[/snapback]

 

 

I'm pretty sure most countries have stupid fat people in them somewhere.

837530[/snapback]

This country happens to have a dearth.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.