Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures from July 4th Game

Featured Replies

  • Author

Good stuff.

 

The firework pics came out real good. *impressed*

840442[/snapback]

 

I am surprised too. I am usually horrible at taking night time pics.

Was that Admin with you?!

840525[/snapback]

Yep

 

Sweet pics, I think you were in the same section as me.

We were in 145.

  • Author

Yup. We kidnapped Admin and he shall remain with us forever. Muahahaha!!!

Miri i'm jealous of your seats and camera. I was in the power alley and i had to move about 4 sections to the right to have somewhat a view of the fireworks.

  • Author

Miri i'm jealous of your seats and camera. I was in the power alley and i had to move about 4 sections to the right to have somewhat a view of the fireworks.

840635[/snapback]

 

My camera isn't the best in the world but it's good enough. Last year, for the fireworks we were in the Fish Tank and we almost hurt our necks trying to look. :confused

Yup. We kidnapped Admin and he shall remain with us forever. Muahahaha!!!

840578[/snapback]

When can I expect another northener to be kidnapped and where do I sign up? :p

What the hell all of mb.com was in 145?

840806[/snapback]

Basically :mischief

  • Author

What the hell all of mb.com was in 145?

840806[/snapback]

 

Haha. It's the MB.com section! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.