Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AL IS HISTORY

Featured Replies

Al Leiter is no longer a Marlin........RELEASED........

855071[/snapback]

 

Thanks for the memories, Al. I was at his no-hitter in '96 and it was absolutely amazing. Sorry that things had to end like this...

Al Leiter is no longer a Marlin........RELEASED........

855071[/snapback]

 

Thanks for the memories, Al. I was at his no-hitter in '96 and it was absolutely amazing. Sorry that things had to end like this...

855074[/snapback]

 

I was at that game too.. Thank you Leiter for all the great memories :)

Club A, 5/11/96 High fastball on a 3-2 count. My fondest Marlins memory.

855077[/snapback]

 

Wow, you were in Club A for that game? I'm pretty sure I was too.

Sorry to hear this...but AL...we still love ya..and what you did for us in the past...but this year...you just were not worth it....but good luck in all you do AL...

Aww man. I was hoping they would let him play once more so he could get a standing ovation. I am sure he will be retiring.

855075[/snapback]

 

I was hoping that too but the Marlins wont be home for awhile.. I think if this series was at home instead of Philly, they would do that.

I know he did a lot for the Fish, especially in 1997, and has been a great pitcher.......but this had to be done.

Source you say? Believe me....I have contacts

855088[/snapback]

dude my grandma saw this coming..........

 

thanks for the info anyway

Source you say? Believe me....I have contacts

855088[/snapback]

What else can you tell us about what is happening behind the scenes right now? Any trades being made?

I'd have rather given Al one more start against Arizona (he has good career #'s against them), but then again, might as well see what Vargas has...I'm still not in favor of giving him the audition, too much too soon if you ask me.

 

However, Beinfest must be pretty confident in Beckett's health to do this...

Source you say? Believe me....I have contacts

855088[/snapback]

ok, i didnt see the screen name, ive seen you a few times, your Chris Resop's brother? Dad? relitive?

I think we've heard enough from TResop to know he's not an inside source fake wannabe like a lot of the other people on the site.

 

What he says is true. End of discussion.

I think we've heard enough from TResop to know he's not an inside source fake wannabe like a lot of the other people on the site.

 

What he says is true. End of discussion.

855097[/snapback]

Okay Dad. :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.