Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is double header GAME 2 on TV?

Featured Replies

I'm going away from Saturday until Tuesday and will be unable to watch all Marlins games. I've got my Tivo set to record all of them but I don't know what the time of double header game 2 on Monday is nor do I know if it will even be on TV so I can set my Tivo in the first place.

 

I need to know by tomorrow so I can set my Tivo in advance before I leave, if anyone knows PLEASE let me know, I don't want to miss it.

 

Cape??

I hope the game 2 is on t.v... It will stink if the Marlins arent on t.v for my b-day :thumbdown

888585[/snapback]

 

Aug 8th

@ COL

3:05 PM

FSN

MLB.TV

 

DH Game 2

TBD

MLB.TV

 

well at least you know you def have one game on for you b-day :)

I hope the game 2 is on t.v... It will stink if the Marlins arent on t.v for my b-day :thumbdown

888585[/snapback]

 

Aug 8th

@ COL

3:05 PM

FSN

MLB.TV

 

DH Game 2

TBD

MLB.TV

 

well at least you know you def have one game on for you b-day :)

888588[/snapback]

 

Yea.. MLB.tv :mischief2 Hopefully its not blacked out (They black them out for the dumbest reasons)

I hope the game 2 is on t.v... It will stink if the Marlins arent on t.v for my b-day :thumbdown

888585[/snapback]

 

Aug 8th

@ COL

3:05 PM

FSN

MLB.TV

 

DH Game 2

TBD

MLB.TV

 

well at least you know you def have one game on for you b-day :)

888588[/snapback]

 

Yea.. MLB.tv :mischief2 Hopefully its not blacked out (They black them out for the dumbest reasons)

888589[/snapback]

 

 

in case you didnt notice game 1 is on FSN

Last night on the telecast they said that Game 1 would be on FSNF but they didn't say anything about game 2 according to Rich and Tommy last nite

 

Cape do you know anything different

I hope the game 2 is on t.v... It will stink if the Marlins arent on t.v for my b-day :thumbdown

888585[/snapback]

 

Aug 8th

@ COL

3:05 PM

FSN

MLB.TV

 

DH Game 2

TBD

MLB.TV

 

well at least you know you def have one game on for you b-day :)

888588[/snapback]

 

Yea.. MLB.tv :mischief2 Hopefully its not blacked out (They black them out for the dumbest reasons)

888589[/snapback]

 

 

in case you didnt notice game 1 is on FSN

888594[/snapback]

 

Yea.. I knew that I just wanted to watch game 2 too :thumbup

Game 2 not planned to be telecast. FSN Rocky Mountain/KTVD 20 are not planning to telecast either game right now.

  • Author

I hope the game 2 is on t.v... It will stink if the Marlins arent on t.v for my b-day :thumbdown

888585[/snapback]

My b-day is tomorrow :)

I hope the game 2 is on t.v... It will stink if the Marlins arent on t.v for my b-day :thumbdown

888585[/snapback]

My b-day is tomorrow :)

888733[/snapback]

 

Awesome :thumbup

it would be great if it was picked up by ESPN but i really doubt that. I know boog is doing the cubs/reds game. Good news is the phins are on tonight so we still have some south florida sports on.

Apparently FSN Florida won't have Game 2.? And from what Cape is saying FSN Rocky Mountain won't have it.? This leads me to think it won't be on MLB TV.

 

Game 2 isn't on the lineup for MLB Extra Innings by the way, only game 1 is.? There's plenty of channel space, so I would guess there's no telecast for game 2.

893433[/snapback]

 

MLB.TV uses stadium feeds with radio announcing in some instances, so it's not out of the question.

 

It's not listed as "No.TV" on their listing for today.

How long after the first game will it be before the second one starts?

893473[/snapback]

Figure 45 minutes if you need to take a nap.

MLB TV blackout in Florida? That's gay as hell.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.