Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My fisrt post ever

Featured Replies

Hi everyone this is my first post and i wanted my first post to say Florida Marlins ARE the Sickest team ever!!!!!! Go Marlinsssssssss!!!!!!!!! well i hope to meet and talk to marlins fans, talk to you on the boards

This site is DEFINITELY addictive though I have been trying to ween myself off it. I just know that everyone thinks that the reason the Marlins have won the past two days is because I am not here. I'll admit that when I started watching the game yesterday is right when Vargas hit the two batters and then Ed Encarnacion drove in the double. :confused

 

I hope the Marlins being the "sickest" team is a good thing. :plain

I find it funny that his first post is titled "My fisrt post ever".

 

I have a wierd sense of humor...

891291[/snapback]

It takes practice. :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.