fav all-time movies?

The_Punisher

Guest Juanky

Irish brothers Connor & Murphy McManus live and work in Boston. Feeling that God's will to rid Earth from all human Evil was given to them as a mission, they set out to do their divine deed. A public outcry is never heard, and even FBI agent Paul Smecker, who follows their trace of bloodshed, admits that the boys are doing exactly what he secretly always has wished to happen. Risking their lives for their beliefs of Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), the Boondock Saints are hyped by the public, for they are doing good, which only few dare to admit.

William DaFoe is the biggest name in the movie, you won't recognize anybody else.

Irish brothers Connor & Murphy McManus live and work in Boston. Feeling that God's will to rid Earth from all human Evil was given to them as a mission, they set out to do their divine deed. A public outcry is never heard, and even FBI agent Paul Smecker, who follows their trace of bloodshed, admits that the boys are doing exactly what he secretly always has wished to happen. Risking their lives for their beliefs of Veritas (truth) and Aequitas (justice), the Boondock Saints are hyped by the public, for they are doing good, which only few dare to admit.

William DaFoe is the biggest name in the movie, you won't recognize anybody else.

896924[/snapback]

But it's worth a watch?

896924[/snapback]

But it's worth a watch?

897034[/snapback]

Probably. I'm not saying this to dismiss or it anything: every fratboy ever loves this movie. Personally, my friend made me watch, and I didn't get it. But a lot of people love it. Billy Connolly is the best thing about it, if you know who that is. Even if you don't, you'll probably recognize him.

And for fans...I see on IMDB there's a sequel set to be released this year.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.